Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
damn... i didnt see dis thread before...

sanaaaa tnx for da post darlin.... and yes i wanna hug da CVs for da first time ever for givin us somethin totally worth watchin 🤗 it was a true satisfaction watchin nivi's pov cz she was silent all dis time abt da way she was treated by viren and viren deserved da lashin he got last nite
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Perfectly put Sana 🤗, I felt exactly same watching yesterday's episode. Until now I loved Viren, but yesterday I pity him, he has lost one good thing in his life because he didn't have a guts to say sorry. And I am glad too that finally CTs showed that Nivi is strong enough to take that step and leave.

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi nadz and ketty dear....yesterday i felt pity for viren....He is standing there like a statue..even lalaji kaka and nadu has more pain in their faces than viren....Afterall he is JAAL's son....he needs time to apoligize to her....Bt i hate him yesterday..I just want to say that yesterday i can see him only as a  spineless coward....!!!Finally nivi open her mouth for herself...So we have to thanx CT's...!!!don't know what they planned further for us...!!!!!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Join the club dear. I can't freely bash Viren on IF so was doing that on FB CCBM group and now I think I vented enough about him, now just want to see what Nivi will do now.

Btw sweetie how r u doing? did you start going to college now?

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Hi nadz and ketty dear....yesterday i felt pity for viren....He is standing there like a statue..even lalaji kaka and nadu has more pain in their faces than viren....Afterall he is JAAL's son....he needs time to apoligize to her....Bt i hate him yesterday..I just want to say that yesterday i can see him only as a  spineless coward....!!!Finally nivi open her mouth for herself...So we have to thanx CT's...!!!don't know what they planned further for us...!!!!!

@bold
gosh yes... dat ws too noticeable yar. wat's wrong with viren? he was behavin like a stupido last nite 😡 da he was talkin to nivi.. it didnt mean anythin of wat so ever....
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said Sana.

Could not believe that BS had to tell Viren to talk to her yest.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ketty dear...Ya now i'm in college.....got a free hour....so bashing viren and CT's with my friends....😊....i'm very much busy for the couple of days...that's why can't came here much...!!!!
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great post sana..... u  r right👏