Poll

Agree/Disagree

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Angel_88_9

What Maan did was right and of Geet goes on behaving the way she is now than she will definitely go into depression. Even if she initially gets annoyed with Maan I think that she will realise later that what Maan did was right for her.

doubt post chalo i agree with u twice😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me going with maan as baby gone now those things will increase geet's trauma 
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

no problems...........i too want him to be wrong........n Maan to be always right

yeah πŸ˜ƒ
-Nightingale- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

me going with maan as baby gone now those things will increase geet's trauma 

yeah...but it will not justify the cause for somebody who is not ready to think...😭

hope geet understands
JayaBachan thumbnail
So it wasn't really clear to me whether you agree with Maan's actions or not. But I think that Maan is absolutely right. It's mental torture to have a complete room decorated with all your dreams, wishes, hopes, aspirations - when the situation is now actually reversed. Geet does not need to be reminded 100 times that her baby is no more. The emptiness in her heart, soul and physical body itself is enough. Basically, the room is constantly rubbing it into her face that she's no longer pregnant. By removing the room of it's painful memories, Geet will now be able to react with anger. Through the anger, an outburst might possibly come, followed by a stream of tears when reality actually hits her. Although she may feel emotionally and physically drained after the break down, it might actually make her feel a tad better. 😊
-Nightingale- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

So it wasn't really clear to me whether you agree with Maan's actions or not. But I think that Maan is absolutely right. It's mental torture to have a complete room decorated with all your dreams, wishes, hopes, aspirations - when the situation is now actually reversed. Geet does not need to be reminded 100 times that her baby is no more. The emptiness in her heart, soul and physical body itself is enough. Basically, the room is constantly rubbing it into her face that she's no longer pregnant. By removing the room of it's painful memories, Geet will now be able to react with anger. Through the anger, an outburst might possibly come, followed by a stream of tears when reality actually hits her. Although she may feel emotionally and physically drained after the break down, it might actually make her feel a tad better. 😊

thanks for sharing ur views..that too so nicely😊
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Maan is right. In those situations she should be away from those things which gives  baby remembrances. 
she should join KC or they should go to some hill station.
Mg777 thumbnail
Just pasting here what i posted on a random thread.

The most important thing here is that she is proving Dev right. But, I don't want Maan to be thinking that Dev was right. because he (Maan) is exactly right. And know what? 
I read about this on google. that if, a person suffers such trauma, he she should be immediately taken out of the trauma and it has been third day after Geet's miscarriage so certainly maan had to do that. And leaving her in that condition would have proven to be 'slow poison' for her. Now at least, she will be a bit out of her memories. Becasue, such things result in extreme depression and cut off of the person from the outside world which is obviously not desirable. 
So, that's why Maan is doing all right and that Dev....in order to provide Geet with comfort, Maan can't let her go far away from the world. So, this is like the bitter medicine. Though it gives us pain at first, but proves to be the best thing for us later. So, I hope cvs prove it and about Maan? Not much. Just he rockzz...and always will.😊
LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dev wrong and maan is alwz right.