Live Update for March 16

mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Taps saved by Iccha. 
Iccha hurt in the process, but not badly
Veer and Satya take Iccha to the Doctor
nani removes nazar for Taps, and blames the house for bad vibes
Umed stands by Iccha and gives Nani a lecture that he is PROUD of his bahu - Iccha, and is proud of his son's like.
He says he is sad that no one in this house gives Iccha the respect she deserves

Nani blames Iccha for having a bad kismet and goes on and on and on when Veer comes in with Satya and Iccha

Veer scolds Nani for keeping on showing Iccha down (just a single sentence dialog)

First part ends. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahmansma thumbnail
After the break:

Satya and sachi discussion. Sachi feels bad taht Iccha is hurt each time, but Satya says they need to avenge their lost childhood and their mother's tears. They cant become weak thinking about Iccha. He says that Iccha's sindoor will protect her family each time. :) 

More ad time :(

Ammo walks in to see Veer and Taps holding hands. (What the Heck??)

Part 2 ends. 
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahmansma

After the break:

Satya and sachi discussion. Sachi feels bad taht Iccha is hurt each time, but Satya says they need to avenge their lost childhood and their mother's tears. They cant become weak thinking about Iccha. He says that Iccha's sindoor will protect her family each time. :) 

More ad time :(

Ammo walks in to see Veer and Taps holding hands. (What the Heck??)

Part 2 ends. 

why is veer holding taps hand?
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thankjssss... if we can have live updates everyday it will be awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
mahmansma thumbnail
I missed part 3. Big remote control fight with my hubby who dislikes the Veer Taps Iccha triangle. he wanted to watch the Japan news. 

Farah, it would be great to get/ write Live Updates. I will definitely try to run one when I have control on the remote! LOL.

I think Ammo comes to ck on Iccha, but sees Veer holding Taps hand. Useless fella. We don't even get a minute to love him for standing by Iccha before the cvs ruin it. 

I hope we can find the answer to WHY he was holding Taps hand in some other thread. Sorry yaar for the incomplete update. 
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

when Nani was blaming Ichcha of her bad kismet... loved theway Veer replied and said, if ichcha had not put her life in danger and saved taps now you would have been blaming taps bad kismet..😆
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I missed part 3. Big remote control fight with my hubby who dislikes the Veer Taps Iccha triangle. he wanted to watch the Japan news. 

Farah, it would be great to get/ write Live Updates. I will definitely try to run one when I have control on the remote! LOL.

I think Ammo comes to ck on Iccha, but sees Veer holding Taps hand. Useless fella. We don't even get a minute to love him for standing by Iccha before the cvs ruin it. 

I hope we can find the answer to WHY he was holding Taps hand in some other thread. Sorry yaar for the incomplete update. 

Frankly it is how one wants to perceive it............Tapasya came to admit Nani was wrong in insulting Ichcha since she had saved their child...........Veer reached out to say it was ok and she then held the his hand..........under any other circumstance it would be perceived as natural but here Veer is going to get further brickbats for this move of his.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Its ok😊. Veer holding hand was a bit shocking, if it was Taps holding Veer's  hand it was still bearable but over all it was a good episode.
mahmansma thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Frankly it is how one wants to perceive it............Tapasya came to admit Nani was wrong in insulting Ichcha since she had saved their child...........Veer reached out to say it was ok and she then held the his hand..........under any other circumstance it would be perceived as natural but here Veer is going to get further brickbats for this move of his.

Thanks yaar. I think it is OK then. So, taps is turning positive now? Admitting that Iccha saved their kid etc?

I think the actor who plays Nani will next threaten to leave the show unless they turn HER character positive. LOL. We might see Nani turnover then. 
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Veer is little too expressive with Taps nowadays... but I think here it was totally an innocent gesture.... but Damini was ver sweet ... though her daughter was the one injured ...she did not fail to ask Taps how she was and wished her all the happiness... but the devil Taps had to add veer's name in her happiness...😡