Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
A must watch episode....i reli luved RADEV scenes today....
DEV janu... OMG kitna CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was looking so HOT!!!!!! in RED whyy??why? why?!?!?!?!?!? πŸ˜† ok,im saving it for tomorow and HOLI episode... the scene he ask rads have we met before? n so on....RELI CUTE  SCENE....☺️ and when radhika sees him everywhere with diferent disguise..he looked so funny......
🀣 🀣

PRECAP : MINDBLOWING....OMG!! THAT "KILLER SMILE" hai rabba...saach meh,TUJH MEIN RAB DIKHTA HAI JANU...i need pictures of it plz.....πŸ˜†

RATING : 10/10
⭐️
Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tilashini

A must watch episode....i reli luved RADEV scenes today....
DEV janu... OMG kitna CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was looking so HOT!!!!!! in RED whyy??why? why?!?!?!?!?!? πŸ˜† ok,im saving it for tomorow and HOLI episode... the scene he ask rads have we met before? n so on....RELI CUTE  SCENE....☺️ and when radhika sees him everywhere with diferent disguise..he looked so funny......
🀣 🀣

PRECAP : MINDBLOWING....OMG!! THAT "KILLER SMILE" hai rabba....i need pictures of it plz.....πŸ˜†

RATING : 10/10
⭐️

Tila you are back.  What took you so long?  Didn't see your comments yesterday.  Until Holi, it would be your week. 
Tilashini thumbnail
Originally posted by: why3

Tila you are back.  What took you so long?  Didn't see your comments yesterday.  Until Holi, it would be your week. 

i wen on a vacation.. and yes this whole week is my week...im sure it'l be AWESOME...cant wait....*EXCITED* πŸ˜ƒ
august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes dear this entire week of cb2 is dedicated to you
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa tilu yaar I totally sgree with you wow gr8 update mind blowing yaar...what an epi............................😳
10000000000000000000000000000/10 yaar
Rad is a beauty queen...wow she is so sweet cute yaar..................
I have no words for both AvIna yaar.....................they are the best and perfect couple.................I ever sw
Originally posted by: Tilashini

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font size="3">A must watch episode....i reli <font color="#9900ff">luved RADEV scenes today</font>....
DEV janu... OMG kitna <font color="#ff0066">CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <font color="#000000">he was looking </font><font color="#000000">so <font color="#ff0000">HOT!!!!!! in RED</font> </font>whyy??why? why?!?!?!?!?!? <font color="#000000">πŸ˜† ok,im saving it for tomorow and HOLI episode...</font></font> the scene he ask rads have we met before? n so on....<font color="#000000">RELI CUTE SCENE...</font>.☺️ and when radhika sees him everywhere with diferent disguise..he looked so funny......</font>🀣 🀣

<font color="#cc0000" size="3">PRECAP : </font>MINDBLOWING....OMG!! THAT <font color="#ff0099"><font color="#990000" size="3">"KILLER SMILE"</font> </font>hai rabba....i need pictures of it plz.....πŸ˜†
<font color="#ff0000">
<font size="3">RATING : 10/10</font></font></font>⭐️

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Tilu, have missed your posts....this week is only for you and your jannu❀️❀️
Yes, Avina and RaDEv looked so good...........seems they are color coded.......good to see them looking great...
Loved the interaction between the two....πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by sigrid - 13 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Tila amazing episode 😊 Dev was so cute and funny  following Radhika πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tila ji hold ur breaths on..... sirf toh shuru hua hay ji.....ab v bahuuut kuch baaki hay.....holi taak hi kyun ..holi k baad hi toh asli rang dekhne ko milenge na.......
   i even luved todays episode a tonnnnnnn......Radhika was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty n 4 Dev u have said it all.......everyday m gettin more n more addicted with CB....even more more than CB1........luved Dev's every aavtar today.....he proved once again today dat he is the most versatile n promisin upcommin star.... i hope one day we wil see him at bollywood......waitin 4 that.....Avinash n Rubina r the best....the most beautiful couple in this world....may God bless them a lott.....
   n for me the ratin is 10/10.....Awesum episode...πŸ‘πŸΌ

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️................10 stars.
⭐️Edited by RADEV1000 - 13 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Originally posted by: sigrid

Tilu, have missed your posts....this week is only for you and your jannu❀️❀️

Yes, Avina and RaDEv looked so good...........seems they are color coded.......good to see them looking great...
Loves the interaction between the two....πŸ‘πŸ‘

awww...thank u so much.... 😳😳 good to see u back.. i was missing u too !!! πŸ˜ƒ