Originally posted by: Sahil0225

hey guys!!! can someone post the precap?  I didn't get to see it

jyotic_74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

totally agree with u 

i agree with u.......
i want MAANEET to be bonded together more strongly......
even i didn't liked the precap...
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry...I couldn't get it to play...anyone have another link I can try?
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry...I couldn't get it to play...anyone have another link I can try?

Or here:

The end of this part will show the precap

Originally posted by: mayadika11

i agree with u.......

i want MAANEET to be bonded together more strongly......
even i didn't liked the precap...

If cvs ruin ghsp this time there will be no way to redeem it..
they need to think again
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya agree with you dear. I dont like they way CVs are handling this depression phase. Both of them need to be together in this and Dadi is seperating them. Maan is trying to make Geet forget abt this but i dunno the office scene was nice, but the way Maan was showing Geet tht hes way too busy with office work esp his lines "kaam buhat he sanbahala nahi ja rah" might be misinterpreted by Geet. From the way she looked at Maan busy with work was like "doesnt he care or is least affected by the loss of baby". 

All of us know well tht Maan is trying so hard to help Geet as always but i guess removing things from the room would obviously provoke Geet. She has already been through so much. FIrst the fake marriage, family abondonment and now worst of all the MC. Bitter life experiences make you too negative tht you even start getting annoyed/irritated at your most dearest ones.

Really Cvs need to work on this plot cleverly. If they took this decision they should also know how to handdle it well.
Edited by sana_sugarbun - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think cv has something stored  forus i got the feeling even before precap when dev said bro is not doing right it will mess it all cv ke mansubo ka pata chal gaya tha
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

Ya agree with you dear. I dont like they way CVs are handling this depression phase. Both of them need to be together in this and Dadi is seperating them. Maan is trying to make Geet forget abt this but i dunno the office scene was nice, but the way Maan was showing Geet tht hes way too busy with office work esp his lines "kaam buhat he sanbahala nahi ja rah" might be misinterpreted by Geet. From the way she looked at Maan busy with work was like "doesnt he care or is least affected by the loss of baby". 

All of us know well tht Maan is trying so hard to help Geet as always but i guess removing things from the room would obviously provoke Geet. She has already been through so much. FIrst the fake marriage, family abondonment and now worst of all the MC. Bitter life experiences make you too negative tht you even start getting annoyed/irritated at your most dearest ones.

Really Cvs need to work on this plot cleverly. If they took this decision they should also know how to handdle it well.

I agree completely...but everyone needs to realize that Maan is hurting just as much as Geet is....if not more...he has to deal with the loss of the baby and Geet being sad....and we all know how much Geet's tears kill Maan😭

CV's better know how to handle this situation....Maan and Geet need to be together and get through this....not be separated....that's not the solution....Maan should just put the room back the way it was....and maybe then Geet will realize...that he cares just as much as she does....and that he is hurting just as much as she is....

Hopefully by Saturday, everything will be resolved and they will cope with this together....

I agree completely...but everyone needs to realize that Maan is hurting just as much as Geet is....if not more...he has to deal with the loss of the baby and Geet being sad....and we all know how much Geet's tears kill Maan😭

CV's better know how to handle this situation....Maan and Geet need to be together and get through this....not be separated....that's not the solution....Maan should just put the room back the way it was....and maybe then Geet will realize...that he cares just as much as she does....and that he is hurting just as much as she is....

Hopefully by Saturday, everything will be resolved and they will cope with this together....

I dun get it
There was no need to show such thing
They cud have shown us beautiful episodes of them coping this whole week we wud have loved to see more touching maneet scenes
Next week they could show daadi sending maaneet to somewhere else all alone..away from this dev n everyone, alone they would spend time 
But this track shud be a beautiful one
I hope what we think from the precap isnt true cuz that wud be utterly ridiculous
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago