omg it was iccha - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

really aditi , OMG serious comedy 

I told you watch if one must ............this as a comedy and it will be fun.........😉
Originally posted by groucho

I have never seen such a short faint............she woke up from the faint frowning as usual........it was hilarious.😊

wish she had remained unconscious a little longer... the way she was showing her ungrateful nature and abusing Ichcha was disgraceful... I was shocked ... though I did not expect her to appreciate ichcha for what she had done ...I did not expect her to continue abusing her and claiming that it was her duty to save Taps ... yeh Nani ne kya Ichcha ko taps ka bodyguard appoint kiya hai kya 😡
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by katieperry

well we dont know the real reasons may be he got some problems...i dont think we shoud jump to a conclusion🥱...may be he actually have some problems which are not related  to.his wife...🥱his grandmother ..remember she was sick too...dont know..but there definitely is some problem..even when he smiles he seems like faking it ...😕 God knows..but it is really affecting veer's character ....😭 please nandish do something you are ruining veer😭

Well my dear evry person in this life has some or other personal problems but that is no excuse for a poor professional performance😆i m yet to become a c.a but still i know once i will enter my office my personal life will be left out😃this is basic professional ethics😃
i will definitely watch this in repeats but exact time of episode plz. i mean first half , 2nd or last , i cant see cartoons of ut ppl faces 
thanks neenu , first3mins willl be dragging and all , so i can skip first 5-6mins , 
Originally posted by cjs369

wish she had remained unconscious a little longer... the way she was showing her ungrateful nature and abusing Ichcha was disgraceful... I was shocked ... though I did not expect her to appreciate ichcha for what she had done ...I did not expect her to continue abusing her and claiming that it was her duty to save ichcha ... yeh Nani ne kya Ichcha ko taps ka bodyguard appoint kiya hai kya 😡

Nani's character reminds me of people who have never achieved anything in their lives, live off other people's charity and cannot bear to see others happy because they themselves are unhappy. I have never seen her really smile at anything except maybe her silly son Pushkar............ She is trying to relive her life through Tapasya.
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Well my dear evry person in this life has some or other personal problems but that is no excuse for a poor professional performance😆i m yet to become a c.a but still i know once i will enter my office my personal life will be left out😃this is basic professional ethics😃
 dear ...i think every person is more attached to his/her personal life and it somehow affects his/her  professional life..when you will go in professinal life then  you will understand ...we all know a lot...but the real test comes while doing... then all knowledge of  professinal ethics becomes a question Edited by katieperry - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

OK Rahul, I have a topic with my name on it..............do check it out..........😳😳😳