Originally posted by neenu55

he is gg through depression

shaadi yaane  barbaadi 😛😆😆
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast

😆 
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Well aditi ji for me he is finished as an actor...mistake is his or cvs i dont know but i no more like him...infact i used to be in contac with him thru mails and all but now he doesnt exist for me😆aisa buraa haal shaadi ke baad kisi kaa nahi hua aaj tak😆

That is not fair Rahul, you don't know that his marriage is the cause.....do you??? first hand and not guesses.......there could be other reasons..........it is not for us to comment on his personal issues..........but you have every right to comment on his performance or lack of it.........that is your prerogative.
Originally posted by intruderfast

farah i curse the day when i said he is the best actor from ut  kyaa ho gaya tha mujhe
and jaya di was right , yeh veer ke chakkar mein i ignored other sctor's performance
now i realise he is not even an average actor
he was good during the intial days of uttaran
but now he realy looks dull

and his dialouge to nani was like 🥱 for me
Originally posted by neenu55

he is gg through depression

Depression or no depression this guy is over😆now he can be a successful househusband😉😳😆

Yeahh anmol totally hate him now😆i change channel as soon as he comes😆now only ichcha looks good in the show😉equation has changed😉veer ko toh i feel like giving one on his ass😆i wish he unites with tapori😡ichcha is still better than him😃
@ bold yeah ab toh dil main bajii gitaar 😆😆
i think that idiot was hoping ki tappu ko chot lagti, usse zyaada mazaa aata uski sewa karne mainAngry😆
Originally posted by groucho

That is not fair Rahul, you don't know that his marriage is the cause.....do you??? first hand and not guesses.......there could be other reasons..........it is not for us to comment on his personal issues..........but you have every right to comment on his performance or lack of it.........that is your prerogative.

Well aditiji nothing to get serious😆all this is said in fun like in real also we say shaadi means barbaadi😆aap senti ho but not me😉and yes i really hate being in india where my constitution gives me right of speech and expression this forum say no attack etc etc😆is it bigger than constitution😆i m not using any abusive language so why i cant talk abt his personal lifeif people can go gaga over their love affairs and marriage so y not this😉😆

Depression or no depression this guy is over😆now he can be a successful househusband😉😳😆
haan vaise bhi the ladies earn more than him 😆😆 
may be he has some problems😕 atfirst he was very good😊 ..pata nahi yeh ab kya ho gaya isay.. he looks so tierd and sick now a days..😕God knows what happened to this man...😕 why all of a sudden he has become like a dead man...😕
Originally posted by katieperry

may be he has some problems😕 atfirst he was very good😊 ..pata nahi yeh ab kya ho gaya isay.. he looks so tierd and sick now a days..😕God knows what happened to this man...😕 why all of a sudden he has become like a dead man...😕

this is called unprofessinalism who dont know difference between real and reel😆