IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
he is probably reading these posts 😆
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

tooooo long, itnaa bhi humme patience nahin hain😡 i am bored seeing veer like this

Even during Sanchi's accident days he was giving such dead expressions but that time the logic was he was getting bored working with Tina away from his real wife😆😆.
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahmansma

Neenu: when is this? Before or after Taps is holding his hand?

What is Iccha telling her mother?

I hope she says that kaka suspects someone, and Veer overhears that. 

its the precap

ammu telling ichaa to go for medical tests and veer overhearing this

i think now satya will create such a situation that all the blame will go to ichaa

and most probably btoons will throw ichaa out of the house
then satya will execute his real plans
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Well aditi ji for me he is finished as an actor...mistake is his or cvs i dont know but i no more like him...infact i used to be in contac with him thru mails and all but now he doesnt exist for me😆aisa buraa haal shaadi ke baad kisi kaa nahi hua aaj tak😆

hi rahul , absolutely  he is so boring these days , even that masoom girl acts better than him. 
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

may be he is upset that he is coming across as a jerk in the serial... and everyone is abusing him left right center..  😉😆

No one is abusing him are they..............we are giving constructive criticism........every actor should expect that .............and it only helps to make them better. I know some don't like even the slightest criticism but those are the really senior and experienced ones.............these serials have newcomers, so they should not take it so personally. At least this is from my experience with films but  with serials I am not very clued up.
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Farah i just cant stand this donkey in the show now😆i never knew i wud dislike him so much😆

veer doesnt impress me now.. i feel like this when sees veeer 🥱even if hes supporting ichcha🥱

when i started watching this show i was this😍
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he is gg through depression

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: farah007

veer loooks zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nowadays anmol...

chandalier uske oopar girta aur woh comma main chala jaaataaa and then in sleeping beauty mode!!

farah i curse the day when i said he is the best actor from ut  kyaa ho gaya tha mujhe
and jaya di was right , yeh veer ke chakkar mein i ignored other sctor's performance
now i realise he is not even an average actor
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

it willl be soooooo purrfect if docs says that veer cant be a father..

then gayi tapori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumhaari muuh mein ghee-shakkar😆 tht would be a super-duper hit!! 
we have been saying this since monthss now, @cvs itna humari ideas ki chori ki, ab yeh bhi tho karo; crown mein jewel jaise lagega😆😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

hi rahul , absolutely  he is so boring these days , even that masoom girl acts better than him. 

Yeahh anmol totally hate him now😆i change channel as soon as he comes😆now only ichcha looks good in the show😉equation has changed😉veer ko toh i feel like giving one on his ass😆i wish he unites with tapori😡ichcha is still better than him😃