sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yea GC rocks in every episode esp in emotional parts
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tuli

yeah...GC was great as usual...but I didn't feel very good about the precap...MC ko lekar aise hi tension chal rahi hai aur phir upar se maaneet ke beech yeh MU...😔...pata nehi CVs kya plan kar rahe hai...but I hope its not a big MU btw maaneet

I am damn sure that they will have fight about the baby room. But i hope it will not go to a bad level
Originally posted by: verode

I am damn sure that they will have fight about the baby room. But i hope it will not go to a bad level

Should we hope it goes to the bed level😉

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Should we hope it goes to the bed level😉

🤣Mishty u always rock yeah bad level will be this noo worries 😳😆

@ veena i still dint watch todays episode and yeah there is noo need to watch to tel abt GC's performance he is always "THE BEST"😳
jasraj123 thumbnail
he was awsome today too. i also gave him all of above and especially baby room scene was sooooooooo heart touching. he proved agian that he is best
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes di.....msk was superb as usual......the way he managed geet to overcome from the situation.....though he is even goin thru the same situation.........bt i doubt one thing really......the scary 2dy's episode......i really hope everything goes well in their life soon.......!
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Maan Singh Khurana Always Rocksssssss
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He was superb!  Loved the office scene with Geet and the baby room scene, love the scene with Dev.   He is excellent the way he showcases his strength; his love, his pain, his sadness.
Love him😍
LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I AM AGREE WITH U YAAR.HATTS OF TO HIM AND HIS ACTING.
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Today's epi was nice and i loved when MSK said to dev for not to interfere in his life and not tell abt Geet.............he is so possesive abt her.And the office scene was also good.Slowly they will come out of the pain.Its very natural that geet is in a trauma and she's crying everytime but today they showed the pain of MSK too in the baby room itself.Even he was very attached to that as he himself decorated that room.Infact I loved that segment very much where all their baby talk were echoed from background.The sound effect was good.

Thanks ritu, you said everything, what i wanted to say ! Thanks, you saved my typing ! LOL !