Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

RPS.tumhe.nahi.pata::kitani mohabbat hai

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone i m back with another topic...Ok most of you must have already seen the epi...everyone must be very scared or sad about the raaz that rps was talking about which will shatter arjun...i m thinking theres some connection between arjun and ahluwalias which has some link with the feud between singhanias and ahluwalias...but but but above all wat struck with me most was the dialogue of rps that when the truth comes out arjun will shatter and arjuhi will seperate...now this is the thing i dont agree with...rps may not be over confident maybe yes this may shatter arjun watever the reason might be...but i cant agree with the fact that any reason can be strong enough to seperate arjuhi without their will...afterall arjuhi are soul mates...rps thinks its just attraction, infatuation between them...but we know the truth...we have seen in arjuhis eyes...we know ke kitani mohabbat hai unke beech...rps doesnt know this...i m quite sure though this reason might lead to temporary seperation his thought that this will be the reason that will never let arjuhi come together is impossible for me to believe...cause i know at the end of the day arjuhi ke beech itni mohabbat toh hai that their love can survive over all odds...

This is what i think do share u're views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

channi_star thumbnail
yhh ari!!! no1 or no secret can separate arjuhi!!
n nahh yaar nt evn temporary separation!!

this time i dnt wnt the leads 2 b separated for sum reason...itz soo normal in othr soaps...

i want them 2 stay 2geathr n face the prob...

coz arohi will hv evry1...the whole ullu family but arjun will hv no1 besides him!!

😔
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah infact evem arjuhi dnt knw unhem kitani mohabbath hai 😆
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great topic

i agree that their love is strong to survive any odds.i also pray that they dont seperate and survive everything that comes their way and prove how strong their love is to the ones that have doubts and are confident they can separate them.

but in ekta land anything can happen which i dont even want to think about.but the secret rps is on about must be something big which i agree would shatter arjun but i hope arohi is with him at every step to care for him and bring him out of this and not net him shatter and during this period they come closer.

we can just pray and hope for the best.wait and watch is all i can say.
wida thumbnail

gosh i love the titlee and thee topicc

yepp there is way too much mohabbat .. mohabbat will win over the nafratt
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post! Agreed with ur view! But there is something which Aarohi's Dadu & RPS know in common. In the earlier episode when Bua informs  Kartar Singh & Arohis mom about Arjun-Arohi's relationship the same sort of reaction came from Arohi's dadu. He just said  Aarohi should not know something about that family which he knows! For sure there is a top secret which KSA & RPS know.
Presently  RPS will not require to disclose the secret as Aarohi is going to break Arjuns heart by telling him that she loves Dhond's & Arjun will be back to his bad boy position!

..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice topic ari........yes rps ko nhi pta kitni mohabbat hai.....their luv will win...
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
mohabbat hi mohabbat ho
nafrat ki koi jagah na ho
is holi par hum is tarah rang jaye
fir na koi duri ho na koi fasla ho
bas har jagah hum or humara pyaar ho

ohh gr8 mein bhi yahan sabko dekh kar instantly shayari karne lag gai
if rocks
kmh rocks
n our mohabbat for arjhui rocks
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I din c d epi yet.. Bt still i knw 1 thing for sure tat watever d raz n stuff is arjuhi vl never separate.. Rps hav to take his words back..
Kmh is like india's page u never knw wat vl happen e1 at the last ball..
Arjuhi already had enuf of separation i think this raz vl make their bond more stronger.. Nd to every1ce surprise they vl standby each other.. Kyuki v all knw kitni mohabbat hai..
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RPS got Arjun wrong this time

Arjun may be an emotional person and loves Singhania family as his own and can do anything for them because he feels he has no one to call family apart from them

But when he comes to know he is someone else son he will get attracted to them and will not be there to do work for singhania's always and may be he will also go and start living with them in future

basically his loyalty will get split between his own family and his adopted family singhania's.

Secondly he will get angry with his GOD like Dad Rudra because he knew his family but did not tell him etc till date

So Rudra "khud apne pair pe khuladi kyun maar rahe ho"

And what a stupid dialogue from Rudra saying "Arjun will break down"

Has he broken down till date after being repeatedly humiliated by kumud, Mikhael and jignesh

stabbed in back by Michael and Jignesh even to extent of sending contract killers to get him killed

misbehaved at by Arohi, her family, Kumud, Mikahel and Jignesh, Chiku etc repeatedly

So what makes that Rudra who consider himself very good in playing game's with people and recognizing people well underestimate resilience of Arjun with whom he has spend 20-25 years

Rudra's idea may backfire completely this time

And because of this revelation Arohi will become close to Arjun and start treating him with respect-i have not seen her do that in entire serial.

The first step of love is respecting that human- Arohi still acts childish and always humiliate's Arjun in front of others. Arjun also humilates her but never in front of other people like her. And he only does that after repeated provocation

I am really curious who his parents are-hope they are neither Singhania nor Ahluwaliah's some good people

I want his mom from first season to come back as his mom-Arjun and she have good chemistry and dad also can be the person who played DK punj. He is good with Arjun especially their conversations and emotional father-son bonding scenes were great