volojuswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys du u want a scene somthing lik this then pl do comment
geet crying and crying and crying ...............and thinking abt the shahid baby and maan sees this and consoles her by taking her in his arm(both r siting on florr in a corner no lights but strong blow of air)maan says;geet un sab ke baremain bhul joa  and so on and then talking a promise that she shud moe in her life and so on encouraging dialogues and then the scene cuts wit a tight hug sory lack of time so not able to describe more sorry 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
That would be great...
But,  I dun think Geet would take it nicely.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: volojuswathi

hey guys du u want a scene somthing lik this then pl do comment

geet crying and crying and crying ...............and thinking abt the shahid baby and maan sees this and consoles her by taking her in his arm(both r siting on florr in a corner no lights but strong blow of air)maan says;geet un sab ke baremain bhul joa  and so on and then talking a promise that she shud moe in her life and so on encouraging dialogues and then the scene cuts wit a tight hug sory lack of time so not able to describe more sorry 

good thinking...nice thought...Maan should definitely try to move closer to Geet so that she can feel his presence more........

shahid or shaheed😆 i thought shahid kapoor ...sry for this
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya something like this should happen but unfortunately we won't b gettin such scenes and stuff so fast..... we'll hav to wait for it................
Originally posted by: Mg777

That would be great...

But,  I dun think Geet would take it nicely.

agree