He Smiled!!He Smiled!!He Smiled!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Yippeeeeee..i am so pshyced..Abhay smiled 2day(his sarcastic half smile which i Love so much)..and aj kitna dakhne ko mila use..mere dil ko thandak par gayi..and tha libry scene was jst awesum the way he said 'Sorry insan banne mein thodi der ho gayi' and ten the look he gave Piya was jst OUT OF THE WORLD..!! OMG OMG OMG i am just so happy 2day..
Abhay's smile was amazing. His one smile lights up all our faces. Even Piya smiled watching Abhay.
Loved the whole library scene today . The best was when abhay said "'Sorry insan banne mein thodi der ho gayi'" ...with his twisted smile . Then look he gave to piya ....OOPS

For two min we love him so much ..cant imaging what we would if he shown in whole frame
Originally posted by matwamango

Abhay's smile was amazing. His one smile lights up all our faces. Even Piya smiled watching Abhay.
i knw yaar ayesha..its like rain on a sunny day..jst love him.
Originally posted by abhaylove

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Loved the whole library scene today . The best was when abhay said "'Sorry insan banne mein thodi der ho gayi'" ...with his twisted smile . Then look he gave to piya ....OOPS </font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">For two min we love him so much ..cant imaging what we would if he shown in whole frame</font>
i swear yaar..he is jst 2 awesum..cant get enough of him..love him so much.
True...He does not get to smile much in this serial ... I loved that sarcastic smile...
Originally posted by Anamika1570

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">True...He does not get to smile much in this serial ... I loved that sarcastic smile...</font>
that smile is 2 die 4..he made my day.
One small smile and all my stress gone.
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

One small smile and all my stress gone.
exactly same feelings.
It was the awesome moment of today's episode...totally muahhh....