Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

JUST 2 MINUTE ..BUT WHAT IMPACT..!! (Page 7)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

oh that opening scene was awesome

abhay back at hi sarcastic bestBig smile, i bet piya likes him that way
chalo improvement , angry se sarcastic pfir sarcastic se lover boyLOLLOL
all three were awesome

but why so less abhiya , they r so good but we have to wait so long for them

i will watch it now...hopefully its updated on * iplyr...
i am so starving shivani for their scenesLOLLOL and what is this ring , does it have special powersConfused

Anmol, same hereTongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLbtw, u have 2 tell me all abt tht ringEmbarrassedLOLLOL I am still stuck in early jan....but cudnt resist not catching up on latest episodes and I think i read someone saying tht ring is with pia n protecting her and obviously it must b a very powerfulBig smile, btw i read somewhere sid was scared 2 see his mama flyingEmbarrassed do u know which episode was thtBig smile

Edited by ladybird9 - 17 March 2011 at 1:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

@LADYBIRD D9..AWW..THAT YUO SO MUCH SWEET HEART..gosh..JOIN THIS WONDEFUL FORUM WHO IS LIK EYOU ..HEAD OVER HEALS ABOUT abhiYA & THI SHSOW IN GENERAL..EVERYONE IS SO SWEET HERE & NICETO SEE A SWEETU LIKE YOU  JOIN TH EGANG..KEEP POSTING AS i SEE YOU ARE A rcokerz..SO KEEP RICCKKING & THANKX A TONN FO RTHAT AWESOEM PICS yaar ..DO YOU SEE ABHAY's cutie red lips..awwwwww...I wonder that is why Pya always gets distracted & attracted to it...!!!ROFL

Hiii u can call me Shivani, n plzz let me know how shud i address u..Smile
I  am very pleased 2 b here, tqs to myfriend Anmol (Intruderfastji), who encouraged me 2 watch this soap and b here, Can I b honest and say I was surprised when u said everyone here is HOH abt AbhiyaBig smile, it shows tht everyone here r *total romantics*Big smile...I will make myself familair with this place and interact with others tooSmile..btw reg Pia getting attarcted to Abhay coz of cutiee red ips.Embarrassed..thts very obviously a part of the whole package...BlushingROFL n its very sweet 2 write it publically..HugLOLLOLLOL
LOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

oh that opening scene was awesome

abhay back at his sarcastic bestBig smile, i bet piya likes him that way
chalo improvement , angry se sarcastic phir sarcastic se lover boyLOLLOL
all three were awesome

but why so less abhiya , they r so good but we have to wait so long for them

ahh..anmol..!! THAT WAS ONE REAL ANMOL SCENE EH..??!!LOL AWESOME NA..!!Hug Yes he is too good in being sarcastic..and that lover boy look..GOSH..To die for yaar..and yeah ..dont ask me how irritating it is..pure show mein sirf 3 min..ABHIYA..!! Uf..chalo 3 min hi sahi..lekin kay scene tha yaar..Pura Pagal kardiya..!!Day Dreaming

aww thanksBig smileromantic. u lift my mood with ur posts , its such a pleasure interacting hereSmile
abahy is just so awesome , like him very much , scene was truly wonderful
i wonder what will all of us do if we get a full abhiya episode LOLLOL

Its gg 2 b national emergency..EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL with everyone needing immediate medical attentionLOLLOLLOLLOL with all sorts of failures.. predominantly heart..EmbarrassedLOLLOL
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

@LADYBIRD D9..AWW..THAT YUO SO MUCH SWEET HEART..gosh..JOIN THIS WONDEFUL FORUM WHO IS LIK EYOU ..HEAD OVER HEALS ABOUT abhiYA & THI SHSOW IN GENERAL..EVERYONE IS SO SWEET HERE & NICETO SEE A SWEETU LIKE YOU  JOIN TH EGANG..KEEP POSTING AS i SEE YOU ARE A rcokerz..SO KEEP RICCKKING & THANKX A TONN FO RTHAT AWESOEM PICS yaar ..DO YOU SEE ABHAY's cutie red lips..awwwwww...I wonder that is why Pya always gets distracted & attracted to it...!!!ROFL

I  am very pleased 2 b here, tqs to myfriend Anmol (Intruderfastji), who encouraged me 2 watch this soap and b here, Can I b honest and say I was surprised when u said everyone here is HOH abt AbhiyaBig smile, it shows tht everyone here r *total romantics*Big smile...I will make myself familair with this place and interact with others tooSmile..btw reg Pia getting attarcted to Abhay coz of cutiee red ips.Embarrassed..thts very obviously a part of the whole package...BlushingROFL n its very sweet 2 write it publically..LOL
LOL

Oh so you are ..Ay eSHivani..tu lagti hai naani..tu item putani Aye shivani..ROFL..Ooopppss sorry dear ..mein toh puri ki [uri filmyhoon & so love all songs & music in particular so remembered that Song from Khoobsoorat movie..on your NAME..Cho chweet..! I love that name..& Address me as HEMA..And yeah we all are TOTAL romantics..!! And I am the biggest representative of that..!!!LOL..as my name suggests..LOL >.aww that PACKAGE SI JUST AWESOME YAAr..!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

I  am very pleased 2 b here, tqs to myfriend Anmol (Intruderfastji), who encouraged me 2 watch this soap and b here, Can I b honest and say I was surprised when u said everyone here is HOH abt AbhiyaBig smile, it shows tht everyone here r *total romantics*Big smile...I will make myself familair with this place and interact with others tooSmile..btw reg Pia getting attarcted to Abhay coz of cutiee red ips.Embarrassed..thts very obviously a part of the whole package...BlushingROFL n its very sweet 2 write it publically..LOL
LOL

Oh so you are ..Ay eSHivani..tu lagti hai naani..tu item putani Aye shivani..ROFL..Ooopppss sorry dear ..mein toh puri ki [uri filmyhoon & so love all songs & music in particular so remembered that Song from Khoobsoorat movie..on your NAME..Cho chweet..! I love that name..& Address me as HEMA..And yeah we all are TOTAL romantics..!! And I am the biggest representative of that..!!!LOL..as my name suggests..LOL >.aww that PACKAGE SI JUST AWESOME YAAr..!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hi Hema,,Smile....................D'ohi wish i had the angry smiley from yahooEmbarrassedLOLLOL n I'm sure all Shivani's in this world wud want a ban on tht songLOLLOLLOLLOL...tqs a ton for being our representative mamEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL we shall follow ur orders, btw i have 2 tell u, ur post is awesome n i'm looking 2 read moreBig smile n coming 2 Abhay as u very rightly siad, hez jus AWESOMEBig smile N Pia compliments him very well n wht an awesome jodi!! Heart

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

hey Hema,

that 2 mins scene was actually lovely
omg Kabir is back Big smile....and u know what, only this guy can bring smile on Abhay's smile...even though it was a sarcastic mocking smile but atleast he makes him smile Tongue
i just loved the way Kabir said "and there he goes...he is smiling"...awwww Kabir is sweet Tongue
and Abhay's witty reply on this was kinda Private joke to Pia LOL
loved the whole scene in total Clap

OH NISHI...Hug...you so said my dil ki baat ..that Kabir always gets teh best out of ABHAY..love passion fo rPiya..smile ..aw..everything..I like Kabir for that..he actually knows ABHAY is awesome..but still he loves to hate him kind of a relation..!! and ABHAY aka VIVU stole teh episode with that dialouge yaar and yeah it was meant only to PIYA..isint it..She was hutr by that because it also brought her to reality that HE IS A VAMPIRE..!!CryEmbarrassed
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index