shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

oh that opening scene was awesome

abhay back at hi sarcastic best๐Ÿ˜ƒ, i bet piya likes him that way
chalo improvement , angry se sarcastic pfir sarcastic se lover boy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
all three were awesome

but why so less abhiya , they r so good but we have to wait so long for them

i will watch it now...hopefully its updated on * iplyr...
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I would like to dedicate this to both...ABHIYA...."Mera tujhse hai pehele ka naat a koi yunhi nahin dil lubhat akoi..jaane tu..yaa jaane na..maane tu ya maane na...!!"๐Ÿค—

now m hapyyy yayyyyyy
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ladybird9

i am so starving shivani for their scenes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and what is this ring , does it have special powers๐Ÿ˜•
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: intruderfast

oh that opening scene was awesome

abhay back at his sarcastic best๐Ÿ˜ƒ, i bet piya likes him that way
chalo improvement , angry se sarcastic phir sarcastic se lover boy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
all three were awesome

but why so less abhiya , they r so good but we have to wait so long for them

ahh..anmol..!! THAT WAS ONE REAL ANMOL SCENE EH..??!!๐Ÿ˜† AWESOME NA..!!๐Ÿค— Yes he is too good in being sarcastic..and that lover boy look..GOSH..To die for yaar..and yeah ..dont ask me how irritating it is..pure show mein sirf 3 min..ABHIYA..!! Uf..chalo 3 min hi sahi..lekin kay scene tha yaar..Pura Pagal kardiya..!!๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

OH PLEASE DONT MISS IT..DEAR..๐Ÿ˜ณ!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

now m hapyyy yayyyyyy

awww..dear  have made one more different post for a song dedication..!!have a look..๐Ÿ˜† for that awesome smile & ABHIYa..!
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

AWWWW..Ridhima..dearoo..Nithin Gadkari is teh chief of BJP our  one of the famous Indian political party adn congress is another party which ofcourse is ruling us now ..adn Suresh kalmadi was in news for that CWG scam..so Abhay tried to help Piya about them..and he sarcastically said .ki If piya stilldosent know what are BJP & Congress then she better not write the exams ..hinting that she dosent knwo anything if she dosent know as simple as that..!!๐Ÿ˜†  Gosh I hope I am able to clear your doubts or did I confuse you even more..!!??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

awwww yesh yesh love ๐Ÿ˜† u r almost successful to make me understand๐Ÿค—i got it almost.....nd yar its so rofling then...but yar i still confused dat abhay was tonting piya or kabir๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

thanx for explanation nd btw i will watch again dat scene for make me understand wid ur saying๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Riddhima..it was at sarcastic at PIYA & that is why KABIR gets annoyed that hedosent know to talk to Piya who helped him out of jail..!! Aw..it was cho chweet teh way ABhay saw her when Kabir was telling this & She also saw Abhay..stealing stares at each other..
shivani9 thumbnail

OH PLEASE DONT MISS IT..DEAR..๐Ÿ˜ณ!!

awww thts very sweet of u, i have just finished watching it, its awesomeโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, i am head over heels in love with this story,๐Ÿ˜ƒ its brilliant.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...i loved it when some came prep for Eng instead of history ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and ruhe was awesome in her flopped plans, but good shez got angdhad 2 once she completely fails๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†,....misha was brilliant with Shankar and it was very sweet...overall, i am impressed with this soap๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜ƒbtw i have pics too, hope der no objections  2 post pics here....here they come

RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Riddhima..it was at sarcastic at PIYA & that is why KABIR gets annoyed that hedosent know to talk to Piya who helped him out of jail..!! Aw..it was cho chweet teh way ABhay saw her when Kabir was telling this & She also saw Abhay..stealing stares at each other..

awww yea its sho cute....u explaned so well..... dat scene was really lovly...love abhiya stolen stares๐Ÿ˜ณ