JUST 2 MINUTE ..BUT WHAT IMPACT..!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Super Kool

Again a cute post....πŸ€—after yesterday's episode this scene was a fresh breather....abhiya are my jaan...the scene was supercute...abhay's smile is always a killer....isliye thode se mann nai bharta....i want more scenes...greedy me....πŸ˜‰

Aww thank you deroooo..!! πŸ€—And no we are not Greedy this is a logical DEMAND we are watching this for ABHIYA & their Dark Pasionate love story..we have every right to have them .more & more..& more ..forever..!!😍
Originally posted by Ritzie

I still have to watch that Totzy but I am sure it was awesome.😍

OH YES RITZIE...dil ko thandak padgayi yaar sach mein..2 min..just 2 min..and still what an impact I tell ya..!!
Originally posted by matwamango

I loved Abhay cracking jokes. It's the first time he's ever done it. Vivian must have had the entire crew in hysteria with his laugh riot. Poor thing. Anyway another awesome post Hema love U yaar and your sweet words on Abhay always brings a smile to my face. 

OH YES AYESHA..It was a super change ..Abhay cracking jokes..😲 SUPER DUPER yaar..I so will watch that again & again tonight..Just cant get enough of that eye contact it said a lots..!!😳 And AYESHA..I SO LOVE YOU ..YOUALL ARE MUCH MUCH ABOVE ME IN WRITING SKILLS..I am just a river..you people are OCEANS..!!πŸ€—
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww thank you deroooo..!! πŸ€—And no we are not Greedy this is a logical DEMAND we are watching this for ABHIYA & their Dark Pasionate love story..we have every right to have them .more & more..& more ..forever..!!😍

so true....😳AbhIya are the best....and you are right their dark love story is beautiful....😳
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Abhay's sarcasm was good. I also find it ridiculous the way CT's are making students look like fools... especially a scholarship student. Even a school kid knows who Kalmadi or Gadkiri is...

ha ha..Anamika wel lsaid.πŸ˜†.but sweety sometimes a intelligent student may forget or just miss out on a very obvious thing..thats nothing wrong..!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Love ur post. U know for me the PKYEK means one and only abhay and piya. few seconds of abhay my whole days stress gone.

TAKE ME WITH YOU ON THAT SANCHITA..ABHIYA ko dekhti hoon toh..I am out of this world flying ..like a bird kind of feeling ..totally out of every problem or worry of our day to day life yaar..so so refreshing..PKYEK  = ABHIYA..+ Fantasy world ..of happy LIFE..so filled with passionate love which we all WANT TO LIVE..but very difficult to get..!!So why not live it up with them isint it.!!
Lovely post HemaπŸ‘ and yes Abhay was looking awesome with that smile.
would love to see more of Abhiya  but whatever the scene was refreshing...also the ruhi scene ...Abhay had that smile on...it was nice to see him smiling but i want more greedy greedy me.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Angel_voice

Lovely post HemaπŸ‘ and yes Abhay was looking awesome with that smile.
would love to see more of Abhiya  but whatever the scene was refreshing...also the ruhi scene ...Abhay had that smile on...it was nice to see him smiling but i want more greedy greedy me.πŸ˜ƒ

Me too & I know everyone will agree ..WE ARE GREEDY WE WANT MORE & WE ARE NOT ASHAMED TO SAY THAT..!! It is so ..so so rejuvinating yaar..!!
Really yaar. loved all that too. πŸ˜ƒ

oh that opening scene was awesome

abhay back at his sarcastic bestπŸ˜ƒ, i bet piya likes him that way
chalo improvement , angry se sarcastic phir sarcastic se lover boyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
all three were awesome

but why so less abhiya , they r so good but we have to wait so long for them
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago