Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

JUST 2 MINUTE ..BUT WHAT IMPACT..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
My god that few seconds of eye contact between ABHIYA while ABhay says this dialouge.."Sorry Kabir..Mujhe insaan banne mein thodi der hogayi.."    uffff..and the way so innocently and sadly understanding the sarcasm filled in it..Piya saw him..awwww..I really had goose bumps..and that background music of their's ..adds up to my gooseizes yaar..I swear I so love that background ..my heart beats according to the beats of that background score  you know..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...God that sarcastic smile he gave when Kabir  said ..him to read newspaper article on how to be human..!!awwwwww..Jiy adhadk dhadak ..jiya dhadak dhadak jaaye..yaar..😍

MY MY MY ..how sweetly but rudely ofcourse, he helped Piya..by answering Piya's doubt ..about Suresh Kalmadi & Nithin gadkari.. CONGRESS & BJP  hun..? and still dounts then dont answer the paper..🀣 for teh first time Abhay ..teh poker faced vampire cracked a awesome joke that I just could not stop laughing ..🀣 and mind you Piya (Suku) & kabir (Vishal) also were actually not able to stop laughing but I found they were controlling their best..and so was Abhay(vivu) dont you all think so..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it was a good one..!!I so loved it..!! ...
and I swear Vivu was not able to control his laugh when Tracker was doing that injury drama..after sometime they stopped showing him in the frame..poor soul cant even laugh ..his heart out..!!πŸ€£πŸ€— I so love you VIVU..!!

Wo I am not able to wait for the exams to start & Piya to get caught & ABHAY come to his super duper action..going one up ..always ..to spoil all his Big Bro;s evil plans..!!πŸ€ͺ and I also loved the way Sid explained the actual meaning of ABHAY..jisko dar na lage..!! I so love this name yo know suits him  so awesomely & so also teh name Piya..it is soft & full of love..!awwwww..!!

and I also loved what maithili  did..she was so purely in love with Abhayendra ..awwwww..Like Maithili ..like Piya..!! I so adore them..!! for loving ABHAY so passionately 😳 !!

I would like to dedicate this to both...ABHIYA...."Mera tujhse hai pehele ka naat a koi yunhi nahin dil lubhat akoi..jaane tu..yaa jaane na..maane tu ya maane na...!!"πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Women..we should stop writing same thing u knw πŸ˜† seriously hema love your topic..felt exactly same thing..i swear tat BJP CONGRESS line was 2 cool and even tat Ruhi sequence..it was so refreshing 2 see Abhay in sch awesum avatar 2day..i was starved 4 him..and Vivu..awwwwww..he is such a sweetheart..fab acting..love him so much..
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely post hema . Love abhlya ...ah that 2 min scene was so good . CV we are are very deprived of abhlya scene , pls give us more 😭

I like the way abhlya gave back to kabir with his twisted smile . Oops thats abhay !!!..When he said that line seeing to piya , piya did felt why he said so . I also like kabir  & abhay rivalry

Just hoping if abhay saves piya this time ..it will be fun to see the SID face πŸ˜‰ . Hope we get such scene rather sid saving piya .

RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cute topic like today epi.....love da way piya starring at abhay nd when she raised hand to stop fighting b/w abhay nd kapir.....awww poor gal 2 cools k beech phas gai thi πŸ˜†

yea cant want to see abhay helping piya....😍but so less abiya these daysπŸ˜”

nd dear i dnt get abt wat BJP ND all plz explain i know its sum political party but...i didnt understand abt wat they were talkingπŸ˜•
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww..so true! Omg! Hey guyz aj abhay kch jyada hi handsum lag rha tha h na! Actuly i kind f screamd seein hm! SO HOT HE IS!! 😳 🀣 ya i knw it ws kind f ovr rctn bt kya karu yar..i cudnt hlp it!!😳
--sunshine-- thumbnail
jst finished up watching todays show
that convo between three of them ws show stopper of d day
and today agn took my heart away and it ws awesome to see him back in action............ and d way he ws helping pia dat ws tooo gud............... it jst seemed dat show hs got back its college essence back

bt today u hav dedicated jiys dhadak dhadak jaye song dat too it is very shortπŸ˜›

i knw m over demanding
Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved Abhay cracking jokes. It's the first time he's ever done it. Vivian must have had the entire crew in hysteria with his laugh riot. Poor thing. Anyway another awesome post Hema love U yaar and your sweet words on Abhay always brings a smile to my face. 
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Abhay's sarcasm was good. I also find it ridiculous the way CT's are making students look like fools... especially a scholarship student. Even a school kid knows who Kalmadi or Gadkiri is...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i like his smiling face more..n always look forward for it

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MyArchangel

Women..we should stop writing same thing u knw πŸ˜† seriously hema love your topic..felt exactly same thing..i swear tat BJP CONGRESS line was 2 cool and even tat Ruhi sequence..it was so refreshing 2 see Abhay in sch awesum avatar 2day..i was starved 4 him..and Vivu..awwwwww..he is such a sweetheart..fab acting..love him so much..

Ha Ha πŸ˜† seriously isint it sweet heart...its amazing how we both and ofcourse millions of ABHIYA lovers feel the same..awwwwww..I so so so love it..you know..!!πŸ€— OH STARVING TO DEATH for VIVU & VISU yaar..I swear..Aaj kuch jaane mein jaan aagayi yaar uska woh smile dekh ke..!!Wohaaaaaaa..!!Only he can look so hot & NOBODY ELSE HAS THE TIGHT to look so HOTTTTT ..every moment of his life..!!😍