•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys I have bad feeling that Pragati Mehra (Maheshwari) chooses Radhika in the Holi I have very strong feeling that in Holi special episode this may I mean 100 percent sure that this may be the twist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & this time Radhika may not have choose well I'm speechless right now I mean after seeing today's episode and chat between Pragati Mehra (Maheshwari) & Rohan's mom @ that moment I just couldn't believe that wht my hearth felt @ that scene !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so upset we got to see cute moments between Dev & Radhika & then ect.......ect.......Do write back my hearth is .............

i have same feeling then dev ka kya hoga what you say guys
yaa that may b e happen here BB select Rad as Rohen's wife and Rad's mum  also do some tricks and Rad thinks mistake that Rohen is the KK....so Dev have to make his heart as a stone and try to help Rad to go to Rohen....may be Rad will go to mathure with Dev and in domestic help she will get to know that she only married to Dev....(I want that happen before the marriage)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
just wait and see what will happen..............there want to be some twist na๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.....Its ok that Rad is Rohen selected bride but not the bride of Rohen....I only and only and only want RaDev marriage.........................
I have a feeling that before the marriage bb do some thing that she don't like Rad to become Rohen's wife and break the marriage and some another girl marry Rohen.....(I am day dearming๐Ÿ˜)
this is my mad ideas.....................
just wwait and see what will happen๐Ÿค“

In true love there are many test to pass na.....so our RaDev have many tests.................so they have to face it...................so then the story will be a sweet one...................
โ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by anu17 - 13 years ago
Yes,even I have the same feelings. But,after watching today's episode I was sure of 1 thing.That is,when Dev was praying to Kanha to give him his love Radhika's tonga stopped right then & there.So,my guess is that Radhika & Dev will marry somehow or the other.Either Rohan will back out or BB will not like Radhika looking after dadaji.She might not be a puppet in front of BB.And BB might break the engagement.And 1 more thing,I feel Chanda is moneyminded,so she might go behind Rohan & think of marrying him.
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Yes,even I have the same feelings. But,after watching today's episode I was sure of 1 thing.That is,when Dev was praying to Kanha to give him his love Radhika's tonga stopped right then & there.So,my guess is that Radhika & Dev will marry somehow or the other.Either Rohan will back out or BB will not like Radhika looking after dadaji.She might not be a puppet in front of BB.And BB might break the engagement.And 1 more thing,I feel Chanda is moneyminded,so she might go behind Rohan & think of marrying him.

but she is younger to Rad na...................any way Dev is the youngest son so Rad will be the choti bahu thats all for me....................๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yaa yaar I agree with you..............

I think the history might repeat itself and there may be another bride switch....and instead of Radhika, Shanti will get Chanda married to Rohan....and Radhika might think that her KK got married to chanda now and she will be heart broken but later she will find out that KK is Dev and not Rohan.

Another possible track is the groom switch as Rohan we know does not want to get married and runs from home on wedding night and leave Dev with his outfit and then instead of Rohan ...Dev get married to Radhika

I partly agree witn you,desi-indian.But,somehow I feel Kanha both Dev & Radhika some clue that they belong to each other.They have got some spritual connection,so I'm sure Kanha will do some miracle & RaDev will come to know the truth about their childhood marraige.As for history repeating itself,I don't think it'l happen because it'l again be like CB1.
I have the same feeling and I think finally it will be chanda who will be married to Rohan.
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

I partly agree witn you,desi-indian.But,somehow I feel Kanha both Dev & Radhika some clue that they belong to each other.They have got some spritual connection,so I'm sure Kanha will do some miracle & RaDev will come to know the truth about their childhood marraige.As for history repeating itself,I don't think it'l happen because it'l again be like CB1.

Hey....I was just guessing even i do not want them to repeat the same track....it might be different if they switch groom this time and it looks very much like that as Rohan does not seem to be in a mood to get married and i believe Shanti would want to send her daughter to a big house. plus Chanda is so eager to get married...but i think it will be a good twist to watch Chanda and Rohan together....๐Ÿ˜†