just want karan back!!!

deepika88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey all...
dont u all think that they have kept karan in coma for too long dy...i just want him back now....though sid is doing a good job but he is not karan and i also dont like it that abha is being dependent on him thinking he is karan....coz later when she finds the truth out she will be hurt......and we miss our abharan scenes...it has been so long since we saw our abharan scenes....pls CV's bring karan out of coma and reunite abha and karan....it has been toooooooooo long now😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by deepika88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayati thumbnail
i agree, I like the new side of Sid but at the same time he is playing with Abha's emotions.

how will Abha feel when she realizes she gave all of Karan's rights to Sid? Like he is sharing the happiness by impersonating Karan.

Sid should confess to everyone that he is not Karan. That will be the best thing.

I have a feeling Jagmohan will realize that Sid came as Ranchod and soon the whole Sid-Ranchod thing will be out in the open. I think Jagmohan and Pratibha will know that Sid/Ranchod is pretending to be Karan.

Sid will tell them that they have to keep this from Abha as she will not be able to bear the news. They will agree with him.

They need to show Karan recovering so that the doctor can unite them.

I just want Karan back sooon!
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

karan need to back...................just cant wait now,missing abharan scenes,i cant see sid acting as karan,how abha will feel???plz karan come back