Dharmesh's mother
Satish
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Right now ...yes it could be the case ...bcause if  she cared for him then she would take her medicines ..She only does what she wants to do ....doesn't think about the others ...Manav can take care of himself but how will poor sachu take care of himself ....
Either Manav and Archna take his responsibility or someone should call Shravani and tell her to take her son back ...
Really baby sachu should only be with Shravani ...
I Seriously pity Sachu.. He has a better life and deserve to have a better life than stay in this chawl without anyone to care.. I dont know how come Shravani forget him completely.. She did not even care to inquire about him till now.. Again what a mother!!!!
Not even one phone call ????

I a mvery angry with her charceter today ......And sachu was the baby she had as it was supposed to be pyar ki nishani .....
Originally posted by archanamanav

there is no happiness in this serial..🤔...

Yes usha ... no happiness....😭😭

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago

Not even one phone call ????

I a mvery angry with her charceter today ......And sachu was the baby she had as it was supposed to be pyar ki nishani .....
Yes Di she went against the whole society for this baby, went against her dad.. But she gave him just like that.. That was really shocking.. She did not even think how will Savita Aai take care of him.. Fine she might have thought Archana and Manav will take care but what about financial support.. She knew Manav was a mechanic and if Sachu stayed with her she can give him the best in everything..

Di I think we are forgetting one thing.. Shravani is very famous ijn doing this.. Remember she forgot her love Sachin within few days and started liking Manav..
The writing for Shravani was poorly handled, the way they had her give up her child without giving it a second thought was awful. After months of dragging the storyline, they rushed Shravani's exit from the show.
 Mandy , I saw the last scene again just now ..I don't know but this time I a mnot that happy with the way Manav came and talked to Archana ...
What the hell was he trying to do ...make her feel guilty  , indirectly telling her that she is coming between him and his mother ...
Just hear his dialogues again ....
Archana my mother doesn't love me anymore becsue she thinks my love is a dikhawa and fake and  she has given me only one way to prove my love to her ......that I should leave you and go to her ....
I am sorry , but isn't this what he is trying to say to her ...
How is she supposed to answer this ....????
Manav knows very well how much his wife loves him .... first giving her a hug and then telling her this ....what is this supposed to mean ??

I am sorry but indirectly , was he not telling her that the only way I can win my mother's love back is by leaving you ....????
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
OMG, I hope I am wrong ..... but I think he has made up his mind what he has to do .....

Honestly I hope I am wrong .....but I have this gut feeling ....Manav knows inside him that he has to leave his wife to go care for his mother .....he will just convince Archana  his own way ....make her tell him to go instead of doing this on his own ....

that is exactly what he did before .....
he can do it again ....

But really I hope I am wrong about this .....

When I saw that scene, I saw it as Manav being hurt and needing to talk about what he was going through. I feel bad for him, he's in a tough spot he wants to be there for his mother but he does not want to leave Archana. Savita should be ashamed of herself for putting Manav through this, even if he does decide to leave Archana so he can care for Savita he will not be happy.
it was a average episode...............vote goes to manav............

why the cv too  much dragging the scene of savita and manav............😡

its been  two weaks we didnt seen armaan romance scene................😕

last hugging was nice..........................