Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My Vote goes to Manav.. I dont know what to say....  
Hmmmmm Feeling really really bad for this guy.. Great acting by Sushant ..
Worst dreams have come true.. Savita Aai has crossed her limits.. She is being very selfish and left no choice for Manav.. She is ill and Manav's house is in a mess.. Manav has lost it completely..
We could feel his pain.. His eyes said everything... I wish Savita Aai saw him once.. She was busy looking at the other side and saying what she wants from him.. I pity this guy.. He has done everything but his mom does not want him to be happy.. What a mother!!!!

God the way Manav hugged Archana he was so helpless.. I dont know what they will decide... I dont want them to get separated again for some silly reasons as they had done before.. I dont know what Archana will decide.. I think she will ask Manav to go to Savita Aai's house as Aai wants..

If she does so what will she do?? Stay in that chawl where anything can happen?? Or go to her Maayka where we have Manjusha who will be ready to insult Archana.. This time Archana cant tell anything as she has gone there and no one called her..

Precap is looking wierd.. I did not understand.. Did Archana get Madhuri to stay in K's house???      No No.. She wants to convince everyone about this girl? Need to wait and watch..
But I think Archana will have to think about her problems now.. She and Manav are in a mess..

Archana and Manav need to learn how to priortise things/problems/people in life... They are very innocent and sweet people who are ready to help anyone..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Umi, I don't think she will give up on him this soon ...But if savita Aie's condition deteriorates any further then do you honestly think manav will be able to sleep peacefully at night ...He will be miserable and what about that baby that savita is supposed to be taking care of ..That child is in danger .....
I  think this track can either be ...

1. Manav getting more and more miserable after hearing his mother getting so sick , savita stops taking her medicines  ..He is still very much a mommy's baby  so he will  just be terribly unhappy ........probably Sachu in trouble ...Damodar fed up and scared ....so eventually Archu telling Manav to just go and look after his mother and see to it that she is  OK  ...
Manav going and savita being happy ...Mother and son having a reconciliation .....then  savita thinking  that everything can go back to norrmal the way it was ...she , her baby and her grandson but unfortunately finding that it is not that easy to have that life again as her health is in a bad shape ....Manav is terribly diturbed without his wife  , Damodar is angry and she is finding it difficult to manage the house and the child on her own and also finding it difficult to manage these two very angry men  ....then perhaps Damodar or Manav saying ...enough is enough ...we are getting Archana .....
Then Archu coming back and taking care of everything ...
 Savita eventually coming to the realisation that now this family cannot  do without Archana so she just has to lump it ..

2. Or Archu being strong and  straight away telling Manav .....don't worry .leave it to me ..and going and just taking over the house  and taking care of Sachu ....She saved Savita once from rasika , now again she would save Savita  from her worst ever enemy .......savita herself .....

I would really like the track no. 2 to happen ........Tha t would be awesome ...But keeping in mind the Cvs and their desire to have tracks that stretch and the leads crying and all that ...I will not be  surprised if the opt for the first one ....This track would wrap up soon so maybe they will not do this .

They want a track that would stretch for a good 6 months .....πŸ€”

But Umi , I too have been making concessions for savita 's illness..... but what she did today was wrong , very very very wrong ...Period ..It was absolutely unfair  , no other way to describe the  condition she put in front of Manav  , Choose me or your wife .......... .....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

HI.......everyone..voted for Manv..today..

Yes scene..between Manv and his Aai..very good..πŸ‘πŸΌ
He come to ask his mother for forgiveness..
.He can't even say how much he love his mother poor guy..πŸ˜”....all his love was in his face and his eyes.😊."I will say great job Sush.".but unfortunately...Savita didn't want to see that... But Give  an ultimatum to Manv "prove  you love.me.you must seperate from Archan and leave here...".πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘

I will say Me too...Is that how she said she love his Son...Whose mother will tell that???Leave your wife and come and stay with me...???My god...Mother will do anything for their childrens happiness...even really they don't have a good bahu or Damaad but accept..for their son or daughter ....cause they love their children

Here..contrary....She has a lutchmee as bahu..she know how Archana is..but even that want Manv to leave his wife and come live with her..Jealousy...come over..all..and stubborness..

even I don't Like how Manv said Yes my Aai doesn't love me...to Archana...But I will agree with him.. she doesn't love him......cause She don't see how his son love her...she never thought about his happiness..." I will say."..Savita if you say you love your son as you always says..So prove  you love him...instead blackmailing him each time.She is ill but know exactly what she want...what you will call that???.so irritate at last... Yesterday I ask what she want from manv and today..I've my answer..even I've expect what she want..

As I said I didn't like how he come to Archana and said..My Aai doesn't love me...Yes he was disppointed..this hug is necessary...but no..he cried for that..What Archu will say...."Yes Manav go to your Aai" I didn't want them to seperate..even for a short time.." Yes Savita is ill..need help...but if Manv accept this seperation...what will happen..?? She will ask now for divorce..after...what that?? cause this will not stop here..she will continue blackmailing him..till she get what she need..
Manv for herself..

So don't want to see them seperate but I want Archana said Manav stop ..now we will go..home..even if Aai don't want me...we must go...We will try to handle that..there...By force they must go now...this will never end..and this track is irritating me.."a mother can't ask her son to leave his wife for her..never and ever" Cv's  wrong..wrong.
I don't accept that..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌThis is a stupid track..I will say its Ekta world everything is possible..
What Manv hasn't done for her..

Now she is ill..and she take her illness..now..to make Maanv more guilty...She need doctor but she need specially..a psychiatrist..psycho problem here..

as I said Arman must come.."manv must tell his Aai..I'm here but Archana will stay also..you want me in this house..I want Archana also in this house.."..there will be problem..for sure...I know..it will not so easy..specially for Archu but she is strong..more strong than Manv..Crying like Niruparoy not the solluton...Manv...
In french we will say Faut attaquer le mal par le mal..
Savita's problem is Archana..so Archana must come..and we'll see..really I'm sure Archana will do something..hope not the worst thing..ask manv go to you Aai's house.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

So I really hope they will not seperate..for this..otherwise by all problem they passed over will be for nothing..if there is seperation..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I'll end her..precap seem interesting..Archu will tell everybody..Madhuri is pregnant...how they will take that???

Let see what happen...but the track Manv and Savita must end.soon..

Bye..have you all tomorrow..

Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I voted for Manav, he tried to do the right thing by apologizing to his mother for what he said before. He tried to make amends but Savita is too stubborn to listen, she is still demanding he leave his wife. I feel bad for the poor guy, no matter how much he tries Savita just won't meet him halfway.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thanee

...Whose mother will tell that???Leave your wife and come and stay with me...???My god...Mother will do anything for their childrens happiness...even really they don't have a good bahu or Damaad but accept..for their son or daughter ....cause they love their children

It is just plain old jealousy now .She cannot bear another woman in her son's life ..I cannot see any other reason but this now ....
Thanee, she si so used to having her way with manav that she  doesn't know how to live any other way ..Manav use to do everything she wanted ...even wrong things ..it was always ' yes Aie , yes Aie .....whatever you wish Aie ...now his past mistakes are going to haunt him ....
Instead of saying , this is my fault , even now he is saying ......Aie doesn't love me ....

even I don't Like how Manv said Yes my Aai doesn't love me...to Archana...But I will agree with him.. she doesn't love him......cause She don't see how his son love her...she never thought about his happiness..." I will say."..Savita if you say you love your son as you always says..So prove  you love him...instead blackmailing him each time.She is ill but know exactly what she want...what you will call that???.so irritate at last... Yesterday I ask what she want from manv and today..I've my answer..even I've expect what she want..

I also wanted to know exactly what it is that she wants ...I got my answer today ...Sick or not ....she is still firm on her decision ...she wants Manav back without Archana ....She wants to break them up....

Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I voted for Manav, he tried to do the right thing by apologizing to his mother for what he said before. He tried to make amends but Savita is too stubborn to listen, she is still demanding he leave his wife. I feel bad for the poor guy, no matter how much he tries Savita just won't meet him halfway.

In time she si going to get even more sick , very sick and then Manav will be so miserable that Archana will have no choice but to say ....go , go to your mother ....look after her ....
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Worst dreams have come true.. Savita Aai has crossed her limits.. She is being very selfish and left no choice for Manav.. She is ill and Manav's house is in a mess.. Manav has lost it completely..
Manav is indeed doomed ....

God the way Manav hugged Archana he was so helpless.. I dont know what they will decide... I dont want them to get separated again for some silly reasons as they had done before.. I dont know what Archana will decide.. I think she will ask Manav to go to Savita Aai's house as Aai wants..
Not yet ....but maybe eventually when savita gets more sick and manav gets more depressed .Then she will tell him to go ...

archanamanav thumbnail
there is no happiness in this serial..πŸ€”...this manav is always miserable....savita is one tough person to handle..she just does what she wishes..doesn't even care for the little baby now i think....
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

there is no happiness in this serial..πŸ€”...this manav is always miserable....savita is one tough person to handle..she just does what she wishes..doesn't even care for the little baby now i think....

Usha Savita Aai has become Ghajini and Sachu has become Mr.India (invisible).. Feeling really bad today after seeing Manav (Sushant's acting) and trying to get some laugh.. I know I am bad at it.. 😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

Right now ...yes it could be the case ...bcause if  she cared for him then she would take her medicines ..She only does what she wants to do ....doesn't think about the others ...Manav can take care of himself but how will poor sachu take care of himself ....
Either Manav and Archna take his responsibility or someone should call Shravani and tell her to take her son back ...
Really baby sachu should only be with Shravani ...