Damodar
Madhuri
Bhavna
Dharmesh's mother
Satish
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
manav is not leaving archu guruji..no matter how hard it is going to be..he did the same with damo also..when he wanted manav  not to divorce..it is the same manav..
vote is fr manav

savita is out of her limit 2dae😡gettng bord of this track🥱
Originally posted by archanamanav

manav is not leaving archu guruji..no matter how hard it is going to be..he did the same with damo also..when he wanted manav  not to divorce..it is the same manav..

that would be great then ...I really really hope so then ..But then he should not have come home and said somethign like ' My mother doesn't love me and the only way I can prove my love to her is by leaving you ' ,  he should either say that his mother is beign childish and not well, or being difficult or just stay quiet...This kind of talk will surely effect Archana ....It would make her feel guilty .Manav knows that Archu  is a sensitive person and she already feels bad about this situation ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
but archu can't live without manav..she won't give him up that easily..

She should really put up a fight this time ...
Do whatever she can ...

She can't but but manav's happiness/peace of mind is more important to her than her life itself so she will let him go and live like zombie again..that is what i fear
Originally posted by Tanyaz

This kind of talk will surely effect Archana ....It would make her feel guilty .Manav knows that Archu  is a sensitive person and she already feels bad about this situation ...
She has brought it up before.She feels she is responsible for the growing distance between mother and son...seeing manav like this, she will be convinced she is right and will do her level best to rectify the situation no matter how much it hurts her.

I really hope we are wrong too di...
Originally posted by shootingstar27

I really really hope we are wrong ..I don't think this will happen immediately but gradually she will herself realize that Manav is miserable ....this is enough for her to let him go and tell him that he should leave her  and take care of his mother ...
Let's see how it all goes ...You see if manav was only sad and miserable then that was different ..I mean , one would expect him to be terribly sad ...but I would have thought that any normal person would be angry at such a n unreasonable demand ...like he used to be before ....
But now he knows for sure that savita is sick and instead of being  angry , he said a weird thing like ' My mother doesn't love me any more '  , this  looks like a classic guilt trip he is  about to put on Archana .....
Only the next  few days we will  know for sure what he is really trying to tell Archu ....all between the lines  or is it us who  are reading him wrong ...
Keep an eye on this ....looks like you and I are the only ones who feel this way .....
One more time , hope we are wrong ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
i'm really luking forward for CB2 episode Sushita really luking good in Red in yeh udi song..awesome song but wish it was saathiyan(as it describes colors the most) but nonetheless i'm really excited for tom;row performance but it means no PR?:((

am i the only one who feels ArMan has already moved into D's house after watching holi segments?😕
Arey gene, you know this was my choice of song for SR of ArMan, peppy naughty one ☺️😆
I am glad they are performing
I think PR will be aired, tomorrow, if that show isnt too long....
And both K and D house location is side by side, it cannot be concluded that ArMan entered D house, but I seriously hope so 😉