Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
savita wanted this all along since arman got married second time..this never changed whether she is sick or not..🥱...she doesn't love manav after all..and manav knew it all along..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I badly want Manav to go and tell his mother , enough is enough ...you start behaving now ..take your medicines on time and stop making such unreeasonable demands or else I am calling Shravani to come and take this baby away ....this place is unsafe for this child ...
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

savita wanted this all along since arman got married second time..this never changed whether she is sick or not..🥱...she doesn't love manav after all..and manav knew it all along..

I think se does love him but she is just very jealous of Archana .....
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly Tanyaz, why compare a love for mother and wife.  INCOMPARABLE.  This is not like Madhuri asking dharmesh to choose between her and vaishu.  I am so so fuming with rage for such a disgusting storyline.
Tanya, hope everything is o.k. with Jeeju.

Savita's unreasonable demands will create a bigger rift betn her and her son. She needs to realise this asap.
archanamanav thumbnail
hey..look gauri is here..i am first in line..😎
archanamanav thumbnail
i think savita should have kept manav single all his life if that is the case guruji..🤔
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

Tanya, hope everything is o.k. with Jeeju.

Savita's unreasonable demands will create a bigger rift betn her and her son. She needs to realise this asap.

There is curfew in the city .He is sitting at home .He cleverly took lots of movies to catch up on just before the curfew  ...😆😆and of course there is world cup .....

Piya , I think this will cause them to split up again ..I hope not but it looks more likely ...Manav will look sad and miserable and then Archu wil not be able to take it any more ...will tell him to go ...

But I hope that Manav becomes strong and just goes in his house by force with Archana ...don't listen to your mother ...
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

hey..look gauri is here..i am first in line..😎

GM, we have another savita on our hands name usha😳  She always wants to be first in line whenever you come😳😆 

Usha🤗 I am eagerly awaiting your comeback.  I know you wont disappoint😆  I needed a laugh to take my mind of the real savita.😉

Usha you solved the problem for cvs.  Should have let manav remain a bachelor for the rest of his life.
Edited by star_wars - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail

didnt like manav coming to see savita so late.

savita doesnt want to accept her son is a grown up married man.

manav is giving in to what she is demanding in her anger even though he understands its not good for her.
feel he shud impose himself on savita.she is in no condition physically or mentally to understand anything or even think abt her own well-being...so why listen to ur mother dutifully as a son...go ahead forcefully take care of her.She is behaving like a kid.Manav needs to behave like an adult here.

Savita is coming across as a spoilt kid who wants to have her own way but her own health makes the situation worse.Manav needs to reign her in and take care of the situation maturely.

In old age I guess ppl behave childishly.