Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
vandita is more intrested in taking taunts from her MIL but not in atleast go and ask how her mother is πŸ˜• 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: piya_10

this is really sad, why cant Savita see Manav happy, he is her only living child. She should be happy in his happiness , rejoice in his joys, sad when he is sad, that's how parents are. But hell she's such a control freak, til now I had sympathy for her cos she's lonely and sick but the moment she said u have to choose betn yr mother and yr wife..........very disappointing. 

Very sad na , even I am feeling down after this .Don't even feel like commenting ...I  was fearing this but today when the show started , I was kind of hoping that somehow Manav will hug Savita and she would first be angry then manav would somehow force himself in the hosue with Archana  ....But savita was always two steps ahead of him today ...
The final blow was the worst " I am an old woman .....not many days to go , why would you want to be with me ' .
Honestly , if  it was sachin instead of Manav ....and savita was saying this for Shraavni ....he would have said ' Ok in that case , good bye mom' .he would never let his mother play with his feelings  this way ...
But savita can get away with murder where manav is concerned ...
I think Manav  knows that he is doomed  ..The way he hugged Archana ....tht said it all....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
felt sorry for Bhavna she had the right to know about Vaishu n Dharmu, Varsha can be quite fickle at times
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Honestly , if  it was sachin instead of Manav ....and savita was saying this for Shraavni ....he would have said ' Ok in that case , good bye mom' .he would never let his mother play with his feelings  this way ...
But savita can get away with murder where manav is concerned ...
I think Manav  knows that he is doomed  ..The way he hugged Archana ....tht said it all....

he is s'ly doomed Tanyadi..no mother in dis whole world will speak to her kid like dat even after so many things happened she said only word leave Archana   and agree abt sachin she wouldnt even let him suffer 5% also which manav suffered..she loves him the most and dats sadly true 😭   

Dharmesh's mother luks fine lke she was not worried for vaishali etc but just worried for Dharmu but Bhavna was nice in today's epi..

i liked Archu-Madhuri scene pretty much in the whole epi..it was like 2best friends sharing dere feelings and Archu was genuinely happy for Madhuri 😊
Tanya I thot about u when Savita said those terrible words , yr prediction has come true what Savita is doing is plain emotional blackmail she knows Manav is too soft hearted and will eventually bend if it ws Sachin she wudnt even try this cos we all know he wud have reacted. She always takes adv of Manav's benevolence πŸ˜’
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes manav is doomed..has no other choice...

so separation looks on its way..wonder how long that will drag..
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will vote for Archana.  I am so fuming after watching videos. Savita's dialogues are deplorable. I hope the biggest fools (CVs) do immediate retraction.  Just sick, very sick to be showiing such a sickening relationship in this day and age. 

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ to CVS.  Don't fake depression for such a nauseating storyline.  Total turn off.😑
^^ yup agree, Savita cant get away with this in the pretext of being sick. This is totally disgusting πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree  with Piya and Karen ..It is downright disgusting .Wha twas Savita saying ...how can a wife and a mother be compared ..Mother has her own place and wife has hers ...

How  the hell can a mother take a wife's place in her son's heart ....sickening and disgusting ...

First I felt sad because the writing is now so clear that eventually she will get more sick ,sachu in trouble and manav will start getting more and more sad and it will get so bad that eventually Archana will say ' Go  and be with your  mother ' , but now I am angry ....How can they show what they did today ..How can a mother talk like this to her son ....???
And the guilt  trips .....uff😲😲
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Piya, I am a bit annoyed with Manav for being silent after savita's shock and awe question.  Right there and then he should have said, "aai I will take care of you but I will not leave my wife, we both will come home when you accept her."

What is the purpose of such a storyline.  I really hope these Cvs find a solution without having archana being the problem solver. Let Manav or savita solve this problem.  This is madness to the extreme.