My fav. pairs r

Manju aunty- babli,
Alok-Manju aunty,
Gopi kaka and Shanti Maasi,
KK and purvi Natarajan,
KK and gurpreet

Lekin yeh pairs toh hai hi nahi....😭

I  love Manju Aunty and Alok's Pair.........They Rock together
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by laxmi_s

My fav. pairs r

Manju aunty- babli,
Alok-Manju aunty,
Gopi kaka and Shanti Maasi,
KK and purvi Natarajan,
KK and gurpreet

Lekin yeh pairs toh hai hi nahi....😭😭😭😭
DI alok n manju aunty rano ne sun liya toh  chaabri bazar is going to flooded wid water
N KK wid purvi n gurpeet suhana will nt leave u after reading thsπŸ˜†
bt gopi n shanti maasi makes d best pair.😳

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

I  love Manju Aunty and Alok's Pair.........They Rock together
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Rubal tu bhi kyu beechari rano ke suhaag ke peeche padi ho...jst.recently she has celebrated her marriage anniversary aur abb ye.
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

Rubal tu bhi kyu beechari rano ke suhaag ke peeche padi ho...jst.recently she has celebrated her marriage anniversary aur abb ye.

Aneesha.......Rubal is a boy....He has been saying this even as a signature in all his posts.... poor thing.... rubal... i said na.. the best thing is u need to change your user id to Rubal.BOY....🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

DI alok n manju aunty rano ne sun liya toh  chaabri bazar is going to flooded wid water
N KK wid purvi n gurpeet suhana will nt leave u after reading thsπŸ˜†
bt gopi n shanti maasi makes d best pair.😳

swear on that....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... Rano is so possessive.... woh toh Manju aunty ki PAPPI se darr gayi thi...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Gopi kaka and shanti maasi wud be excellent..... gopi kaka will paly tumperphit and Shanti maasi will sing the song iss rahiman sansaar ke bhanti bhanti ke log....🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£... rab ne bana di jodi....🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£and the greatest beneficiary will be KK as both of these will be busy in singing and playing tumperfit that no one will bother him for prayers nor shaadi...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Aneesha.......Rubal is a boy....He has been saying this even as a signature in all his posts.... poor thing.... rubal... i said na.. the best thing is u need to change your user id to Rubal.BOY....🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
I knw di Rubal is a boy...jst teasing him.

swear on that....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... Rano is so possessive.... woh toh Manju aunty ki PAPPI se darr gayi thi...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Gopi kaka and shanti maasi wud be excellent..... gopi kaka will paly tumperphit and Shanti maasi will sing the song iss rahiman sansaar ke bhanti bhanti ke log....🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£... rab ne bana di jodi....🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£and the greatest beneficiary will be KK as both of these will be busy in singing and playing tumperfit that no one will bother him for prayers nor shaadi...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Bechari shanti massi she had come to get KK married....aur humne unki he shaadi karadi woh bhi none other than gopi kaka.πŸ˜› Edited by aneesha_sahani - 13 years ago
my vote is for BM-SUHANA.but i also like alok and BM rel.they really resp each other.
Its Suhana and Badi Maa all the way despite Badi Maa doing an awful thing to her, but I love the respect and Suhana has for Badi Maa, which even a real daughter sometimes lacks, its something very very angelic. My reason to be hooked to SGP, but lately they are not showing any more of there scenes.

Another bonding I like is betwen Suhana and Meena !!! I love it, although Suhana talks in harsh way to Meena but it shows her frankness with her and love for her.
 I wish they show some more scenes with Meena.