Good and evil in fairy tales

Posted: 13 years ago
God knows oopssss cv's only kno what's in store for our HERO in future.....😃........but 

one thing i bliv in and what LTL teaches us..🤗......is that LOVE IS THE BIGGEST GIFT..........and DUTTA has the love of all ..........while KALAVATI has no one to look 
for except that ullu suds............remembered something after todays epi............after hearing BURAI PAR ACCHAI KI JEET....😃........good wins over evil...............issbar bhi aisa hi hoga...........

in our childhood we have heard many fairytales.............and this LTL is nothing less than a fairytale to us..............so comparing my most fvourite fairy tales wid our LTL..........
Good vs. Evil is a theme often used to relay lessons of morality. Because the moral lessons in FAIRY TALES are easy to comprehend, fairytales are considered appropriate for children or young readers. Fairy tales especially use the good vs. evil theme to demonstrate morals to young minds. The Grimm's "snow white", and Perrault's "Cinderella", and "sleeping beauty", are some of the best examples of the theme of Good vs. Evil in fairytales. Children and young readers are at an impressionable age and are intuitive learners. Therefore, exposing them to right and wrong can help them to develop a proper moral conscience. Teaching younger people proper morals through lessons learned in fairytales and other areas helps society as a whole. These three tales have excellent uses of the classic good verses evil tales.  these three hav been part of our growing period.......isnt it!!!!!!because good and evil is a topic which is instilled in everyone from a very young age.
and i kno here KALA the monster will be killed by our DUTTA.........AS NAKU IS WID HIM.........
Good, first is represented through the protagonist in these tales. All three characters not only have their stories named after them, they are the main focal point in their stories.here NAKU is the cindrealla,snow white,sleping beauty..........and DATTA is the man who inspite of suffering and going thru rough phases has his goodness inside him............and wid naku's love will figth all the evil forces...........
The evil represented in sleeping beauty  is portrayed by the old Fairy bitter from not being invited to the christening, not being asked to be a godmother, and having not received the gift of the solid gold casket. That contained rubies and diamonds and other extravagant items. She shows her evil side during the story when she presents her gift to the young princess: "It was now the turn of the aged fairy. Shaking her head, in token of spite rather than of infirmity, she declared that the princess should prick her hand with a spindle, and die of it. A shudder ran through the company at this terrible gift. All eyes were filled with tears." The evil of course aimed at the female protagonist out of revenge towards the king and queen. The threat of death is a popular approach to take towards the princess type characters as seen in Snow White. Also the death of the protagonist is important in order for the Prince to rescue the princess and to give the tale a happy ending. sleeping beauty's lesson has much to do with waiting for love, but has a moral lesson of working with a bad situation and making the best out of it. This is what the good fairy did when confronted with the curse bestowed upon the young princess. By allowing sleeping beauty to Sleep rather than die she not only saves her life but sets her up to be awakened by the prince. It is important to remember that fairytales  although glorified and fantasy do have relevance to our lives in that the lessons and morals do mirror life. With good must also be evil with life must also be death.

In contrast to the evil represented, Cinderella is portrayed as having all the characteristics of being "good". Not only is she beautiful and kind, but forgiving as well, which is shown during the scene where everyone finds out that she is the beautiful girl and that the prince has been searching for her. Her two stepsisters throw themselves at her feet, begging forgiveness for the way they have treated her: "Cinderella raised them, and declaring as she embraced them that she pardoned them with all her heart, bade them to love her well in the future"  Cinderella's forgiving nature allows her to overlook the mean and evil things that her step sisters have put her through in the past. This is an example of how the female protagonist has an overwhelmingly kind persona. 

With good also comes evil and in these stories plenty of evil is represented. Evil in Cinderella comes about when Cinderella's step-sister shows true distaste and condescension towards Cinderella during the story. This becomes evident when upon hearing how much fun the ball was Cinderella asks: "Oh please, Javotte, lend me the yellow dress which you wear every day." To which her stepsister responds: 'Indeed! ' That is a fine idea. Lend my dress to a grubby cinder-clod like you'you must think me mad!'

AND A POEM WHICH goes wid our DUTTA bhaos journey.......

Beowulf is one of the oldest existing poems in the English Language. Beowulf is an Anglo-Saxon epic poem, which portrays a story of an epic hero destined to defeat a ferocious monster in order to save a kingdom from destruction and death. The major theme in this epic was the theme of good versus evil The theme of good versus evil was portrayed through the people and things that represented good and evil, which helped portray the theme throughout that novel, and explained the overall effect of this theme on the poem as a piece of literature. There are many symbols that represent good in Beowulf. Beowulf himself is a symbol of good in this epic. Beowulf is tamed and civilized which are the characteristics of goodness and purity. First off, Beowulf is pure and shows this before his battle when he removes his armor, and vows not to use a weapon to defeat Grendel. deafeating grendel , he shows that man, without armor and weapons, can defeat evil in any form including that of his enemy Grendel. This serves as a symbol of beowulf's goodness.........

this is our DSP.......☺️......A MAN wid so many emotions...wid so much of goodness ......and a girl whose power is LOVE......❤️.....just an awesome fairytale................i will always cherish LTL...AS THE BEST PART of mah lyf...............its worth living in the dreamworld.....😍......

POST LONG HOGAYA...........😳
Edited by triasha - 13 years ago
Post sach mein long hain..will read and comment later!
wowwwww barfi cool post dnt worry about da lng post😆 it was intresting loved all da examples of da fairy storys how gud wins over evil luved reading it u gt it exactly rite 🤗
Originally posted by sana786a

wowwwww barfi cool post dnt worry about da lng post😆 it was intresting loved all da examples of da fairy storys how gud wins over evil luved reading it u gt it exactly rite 🤗
awwwwwwwww thank u basanti............love u mwahhhhh🤗
wow Trishi very beautifully written..............................
ur examples r very beautifull for good vs evil..............................
and always good wins over evil.....loved it dear............................  yeah i too agree that LTL is best thing happend in my lyf..........................  I never forget it............................
and its really worth living in dreamland when ur dream is something lyk LTl..................
Originally posted by triasha

awwwwwwwww thank u basanti............love u mwahhhhh🤗
barfiii 🤗no thnkssssss u knw dat sach mein was a lovely topic i luv fairy storys😛😆
u knw da bewolf poem u watched da film?
Beautiful post trish..

and the best part was that...u compared Beowulf with dutta...i was always of the opinion that Dutta is more like hercules...because hercules had this fierce presence and was symbol of power and goodness..but yeah beowulf description was good too....lovely honey..
Originally posted by --khushi--

wow Trishi very beautifully written..............................
ur examples r very beautifull for good vs evil..............................
and always good wins over evil.....loved it dear............................  yeah i too agree that LTL is best thing happend in my lyf..........................  I never forget it............................
and its really worth living in dreamland when ur dream is something lyk LTl..................
love u darling........🤗.....yaa tru the best thing LTL and my IF FRIENDS...........u all r treasures for me............kal ke liye sorry...........my net was down tried hard to cum again but ye namakhun thik hi nahin hua..........
Originally posted by sana786a

barfiii 🤗no thnkssssss u knw dat sach mein was a lovely topic i luv fairy storys😛😆
u knw da bewolf poem u watched da film?
ya sana.............i just love this character............so much so lyk our DSP..........HAINAAAAAAA😉
Originally posted by triasha

ya sana.............i just love this character............so much so lyk our DSP..........HAINAAAAAAA😉
i watched 2 intresting film da one wid angelina jolie rite?
*whispers*barfiiiii maheshhhhhh yaad karo jaldi 😆