Posted: 13 years ago
I was really disappointed with avi today what was the need to give her bangles she loves her mother and wants her to be happy but she is smart educated person she should look into bhasku before spending money on the wedding I had high hopes on her character I really hope that she doesn't turn out to be emotional fool I want her to be strong and caring don't want her to become weak she could have controlled the situation with her mom differently but didn't very dissapointed with her
she did all this jsut to avoid any furthur problem. im sure she wont sacrifice herself for anyone i mean i dont think she l prove to be weak n docile...she is strong enough to fight for herself. its just that her mother's health in coming in her way

even I was wondering what happened to the girl who had put such strong terms and conditions before her marriage got fixed... now suddenly she is giving in easily to everything which her mind does not agree too...
she needs to be a little more firm ... if now she cannot get things her way then later who is going to listen to her.😕
its jjust bcz of her mom's health that she is losin her determination. i gues its just a phase n not a permanent change.
I understand her mom is not well but she could have tried to find the truth about bhasku behind her moms back I mso mad at her for giving her bangles if this sort of behavior continues then pretty soon I'll be cheering for bhasku
we l see her confronting bhaskar in tmrwz episode!!!!

so finally a confrontation  between the two... but Bhaskar smartly will find a way out of this situation too... 😉😆
bhaskar is smart we know...lets see how he manages this time!!
Originally posted by nb.neha

bhaskar is smart we know...lets see how he manages this time!!

Bhasker is not smart, he is manipulative lier. Smart people don't lie and they know that no relationship can be build on greed and falsehood. Bhasker comes across as pretty dumb and shallow.
I didn't think he was that convincing today avi is sO naive/dumb bhasku gave her stupid excuse and she believed it he didn't tried that hard what bothers me the most is that she was so mad at maskare for writing letter and she believed bhasku just like that