petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Carol I gather you are a surya fan too.

Did you see his & Jo's new Nescafe ads?

Totally droolworthy.

pragya
these were a rage among my friends..Jo after a long time and surya..totalyl droolworthy!
I was going to make avi from these..i already have avis from their old ads too

love them😊
Originally posted by: bandicoot

that was a mean area..with the snooping and bigtime bitching...i was fed up of playing the peacemakerπŸ˜† shabz believe it i did play peacemaker for IBL and another CC that Im no longer a part of......meh

btw u gt to visit Sayeed's gallery if u havent done already! simply gorgeous

Oh hell yes. The CC section was CRAZY. I don't know how it is now, since I don't visit it at all but yess, I do remember how you were like our peacemaker over there and for the other chat club drama too. Sighh, old memories. πŸ˜†

i love Surya! 😍

though, i've never seen his movies! πŸ˜†

petticoat thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheee

I am tired of yellow colour plus I think IF Rockez have more privilege.

what privilege?

lets petition for the admins to change the yellow color!

the viewbies got their color changed from an ugly brown to pink long agoπŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No. I want to get over IF.

that's easy... change your password by pressing random buttons... that way, even if you want to log in to post, you won't be able to...
petticoat thumbnail
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Oh hell yes. The CC section was CRAZY. I don't know how it is now, since I don't visit it at all but yess, I do remember how you were like our peacemaker over there and for the other chat club drama too. Sighh, old memories. πŸ˜†

damn!
the swearing there...haye haye! it is still the same ji except poor jot also resigned..so GK is sending out warnings or something along that lines..

they havent had a promotion on IF in agesπŸ˜†

i seriously dont want to see the CC section promotion list
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

that's easy... change your password by pressing random buttons... that way, even if you want to log in to post, you won't be able to...

No,  I  have another way, to go wild and make everyone hate me. Edited by sheee - 13 years ago

gosh. You don't agree with half of them. Here is the proof of bolly section going against me.

Sheee, I don't agree with half of your posts, and that's OKAY because we all have different point of views and perspectives. You may not like many of my posts, and that's perfectly fine too. It goes the same for all of us...doesn't mean we're all conspiring against each other. πŸ˜†

And shee...DEFINITELY go to the 'Forum Games' section. I think that section is also tailor made for you, if you really wanna spam. I know, because I used to spam SO much when I joined I-F, and the games section made it so easy. πŸ˜†

^There are a few topics like "if you're here, say present" and some are just about counting. One member says '1', and it goes on and on. Anyone can post as much as they want to. Go sheee...go complete your goal! πŸ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

what privilege?

lets petition for the admins to change the yellow color!

the viewbies got their color changed from an ugly brown to pink long agoπŸ˜†

I can't visit trash can. I think they can.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No,  I  have another way, to go wild and make everyone hate.

hate who...?   πŸ˜‰

and most normal members (not suggesting others are abnormal, lmao...) wouldn't care that you are on a bashing spree or whatever... though, you might get reported... and i thought you don't like warnings...!  πŸ˜†