Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 12 - Page 46

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ i am not bothering simran just replying to her post what are members not allowed to talk about an issue with a mod without it being seemed like i am bothering u guys & i did call u out πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swati I just wanted to tell you that I love your sigs, especially this Leighton Meester one....you are soo immensely talentedπŸ˜›
preity*zinta thumbnail
@missiffy - no problems in talking about an issue that you have with us .. thats why we have the feedback topic, for members to tell us what they don't agree with .. just seemed like you had a bigger issue with my posts than you did with Simrans.

^ thanks koolchick :) Every now and then something turns out looking okay :P
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
swati, simran, and bwc (the active mods) are doing such a great job handling the forum. hats off to you guys! :)
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
preity*zinta my only issue was why a warning was not given to both side it was assumed aish was brought in by filmi to bash on & make her look bad & salman good when he was not the one who even brought her in. aish & vo were brought in to look like victims & salman the monster everyone then started to put light on salman past from their knowledge & filmi was doing the same thing  putting light on Aish past from his knowledge then a few members got sarcastic and mocked salman fans and thats when filmi made that comment about being a typical katrina fan filmi got a warning others didnt 

when simran gave the warning i pointed that out & u came in & also gave the same warning so i felt i had to say it again  
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi lol...looks like I missed a day of drama 😳
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kat tell zoobi to come online

i need her in the bday thread! :)
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she wont be!
watching last year's shaadi's vids with our mamoo!
:( sorry! I'm there :)
I just want to know if everyone agrees with this statement, "Madonna is like the Amitabh Bachchan of international music."

πŸ‘πŸΌ or πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by goneforever - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

hi lol...looks like I missed a day of drama 😳

well, you can still catch up!  It is never to late for that!  πŸ˜†