bye sheee😊

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Sigh jiπŸ€—πŸ˜†

Simran..πŸ˜’..  did someone actually report that..? πŸ€“πŸ€£
Originally posted by: mogliF21

^ who did report?

there wasn't any offensive thing written on your post!

I know..πŸ€”.. 50% percent of my posts frm today are sitting in the trash bin..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Meena1

Simran..πŸ˜’..  did someone actually report that..? πŸ€“πŸ€£

Umm yes...that's why landed there na ji. I had to ask my sis what it meantπŸ˜†....it was so a double meaning post psh....sigh...we really do need to cut down on the R rated discussion.....even if half it goes over my head doesn't mean it goes over everyone's headπŸ˜›.

Kids on the forum ji.....think about the kids!!!!!!!! lol
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
simran you are being a serious obstruction to my R-related education!
Simran.. can  the kids go to the Dora section PLEASE.. they have no issues watching Sheila ki Jawaani's or Deepikas dum-less naked jhatkes.. but have issues with our comments..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Meena1

Simran.. can  the kids go to the Dora section PLEASE.. they have no issues watching Sheila ki Jawaani's or Deepikas dum-less naked jhatkes.. but have issues with our comments..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: bandicoot

what is a dora?

The Dora.. 😲.. you don't know who Dora is.. she's endorsed more things than Katrina..
Lol....I don't have a problem with some of the R-rated discussion (if it's within limits). I'd rather have "kids" subjected to that talk than all the swearing. Am I weird? lol

However, a lot of people take offense to it ji. And there a lot who take offense to it.

R rated discussion.....hmmm maybe we need to define what can be discussed. Some of the stuff discussed is a bit inappropriate ji; you have to agree. The sexual innuendo really does need to go down a notch or two ji. At least for my sake who needs to deal with the reports and I sit there thinking what exactly is this person referring to lol.

Caro-Dora the Explorer! How could you not know ji? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† No one is a bigger celeb than our Dora lol
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago