Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 12 - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

^No, Dexter. This is another person. There's a bunch who tweet one-liners like BG. His background is funny because that TV host has 'nadi kinaare saanp hai' thingy around his neck.

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

^No, Dexter. This is another person. There's a bunch who tweet one-liners like BG. His background is funny because that TV host has 'nadi kinaare saanp hai' thingy around his neck.

Oh okay. ðŸ˜† Yeh kinaare ka saap kaun hai? Maya you're usually right about these things, who do you think it is? 
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Oh okay. ðŸ˜† Yeh kinaare ka saap kaun hai? Maya you're usually right about these things, who do you think it is? 

Oh, no. That's indeed Sumeet Raghavan and I had no clue all these months. 😆 

That thingy around the neck says 'nadi kinaare saanp hai, gaali dena paap hai'. You know one of those things you say esp. if you grow up in North India. Here it's sarcastic because you anyway say bad things on twitter.😆
Edited by TheDilettante - 13 years ago

reminding me of a line that made me LMAO of that Pakistani Stand-Up Comedian (fumbling the name of that muchchhar) of Comedy-Circus: Mere saanp ko kyun pakda! 😉

😆 

Sigh, I think I missed some major stuff here ji.

And God, some people need to seriously grow up! Life is not only about Bollywood celebs.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ae2EZ18dU[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ae2EZ18dU

Many newbies (with zero post count) are visiting my profile for the past few days. Peekaboo! I see you. 😉😆

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Many newbies (with zero post count) are visiting my profile for the past few days. Peekaboo! I see you. 😉😆

Tell me abt it Maya... In my profile I see newbies and some oldbies too who never post here 😆  Wonder what they want to see.....😆
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Tell me abt it Maya... In my profile I see newbies and some oldbies too who never post here 😆  Wonder what they want to see.....😆

bitchra huwa bhai, jo 13saal pehle kumbh ke meley me kho gaya tha ðŸ˜†

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mogli... You are hilarious... 😆