Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yh...I mean all the gossip Maddy told us in that Masand topic I have not told anyone outside lol I have a cousin who has an IF account but I think she does look at what I do though lol๐Ÿ˜• I only discuss IF with my cousin as she used to feel the same way about some things that happen on the forum.
Originally posted by: ruky786

Are we talking about a certain offensive comment made on one of the topics?

Ruky, which thread is this? I usually skip all Salman Khan threads and sometimes just make posts when I see Dexter or Tally Ho's comments there. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by TheDilettante - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Ruky, which thread is this? I usually skip all Salman Khan threads and sometimes just make posts when I see Dexter or Tally Ho's comments there. ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1639872
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Caro...I actually love your 'chewing gum' logic...that's the right way to go.

But I gotta say, one thing on I-F that is HIGHLY bothersome to me is the invasion of privacy (a member has done it with me). I always say...what happens on I-F, should stay on I-F. 

I had stalkers and people creating accounts on other forums with my name. Obsessive fans go to any length to get back at you. I wouldn't take any names now. It's a thing of the past.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

i had neither the time nor the patience to deal with such nonsense... but in the end, i won't keep blaming all the fans... everyone is different...

i don't like staying in negative places, so i can understand why some people would leave...

yep, being a mod is tough... nobody listens and nobody is ready to accept their fault... and then they blame the mods... it's a thankless job... i feel bad for simran and swati sometimes.... we all have enough things in our life going on without all these squabbles on IF to worry about....!

me too

i like the Karan Johar-ish forums! happy..occassional fights misunderstandings..everybody still stays happy..once that changes i usually find somewhere else๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: eraser

Hi everyone!

Shab and Maya, how were you able to contact the mods while you were banned? I couldnt even contact the GMs..๐Ÿ˜• 

You can ask Swati. I knew some of the GMs as they were my friends from my moderating days but now all of them either left IF or became 'normal members'.
ruky786 thumbnail
I like the hilarious comments that I read though gives me a right laugh lol๐Ÿ˜†
eraser....to contact a GM after I was banned, I actually made a new account because as far as I remember, when you're banned, you can't check PMs nor can you send out new ones.

Ruky...when I say what happens on I-F should stay on I-F I mean the repeated attempts to get my MSN id or add me on Facebook or bashing members on Twitter. About the gossip I read on here, I guess I do mention it to my friends/family if we ever have a random discussion on Bollywood. I'll probably say something like, "oh I read somewhere that..." 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Oh yh Shabnam yh yh....I remember some members got stalked didn't they? BollywoodCynic is hilarious I have twitter as well and love following her๐Ÿ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

You can ask Swati. I knew some of the GMs as they were my friends from my moderating days but now all of them either left IF or became 'normal members'.

i so see why

ive heard my fair share of politics in moderator promotions and fighting for forums here๐Ÿ˜†  messy i say

i can see why they hate it

u dont even earn anything for the hours spennt