Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Okay then, here I go - 

Maybe it's just me, but does anybody else here find it irrittating or annoying (cowardly too, in a sense) when fans of a celebrity ban themselves over petty debates or arguments? It's like after someone bans themselves, all some others can do is play the blame game..."oh she left because of you. oh you did this. are you happy now?" etc. etc. Like SERIOUSLY, why ban yourself just because a few members on a public forum do not like your favorite? It happened a few years ago too when many Shahid, Priyanka, and Deepika fans left I-F because of the flak they were getting for being a fan, and it happened today too.

All I'm trying to say is, WHY? WHY do you care if someone does not like the person you like in the same way? People will keep on talking, but that doesn't mean we should just give up and 'run away'. Plus, nobody is innocent. Many people make snidy remarks on a celebrity who they don't like on the first chance they get (lol who am I kidding...I do it too 😆). Both sides are to blame here.

Also, it's a total different case if someone self-bans themselves because of personal matters or studies and stuff like that. But banning yourself because you can't take the heat on a public forum? All I'm trying to say is...if you can't take the heat, then don't dish it out either because eventually, it'll come back to you (and I'm not blaming anyone specific here...it's just a general comment).

Whatever floats their boat I guess. 

Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Awwww... You LIKED my posts 50 times since morning.... 🤗 

yeah, now i have to wait till tomorrow....!   Embarrassed😡

aap ki posts hi aise hain... 🤗🤗🤗

i should complain too... IF is conspiring against me....!   😉😆😆😆😆😆
Shabnam kiski band baj gayi this time??😆

Sanam theres a rule in place for limiting the number of likes? Arree what kind of a rule is this.....like karo toh pure dil se karo. Sirf 50 times hi kyun?😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone

Shabnam you are right!!! I cant believe you can actually self ban yourself...😕
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Okay then, here I go - 

Maybe it's just me, but does anybody else here find it irrittating or annoying (cowardly too, in a sense) when fans of a celebrity ban themselves over petty debates or arguments? It's like after someone bans themselves, all some others can do is play the blame game..."oh she left because of you. oh you did this. are you happy now?" etc. etc. Like SERIOUSLY, why ban yourself just because a few members on a public forum do not like your favorite? It happened a few years ago too when many Shahid, Priyanka, and Deepika fans left I-F because of the flak they were getting for being a fan, and it happened today too.

All I'm trying to say is, WHY? WHY do you care if someone does not like the person you like in the same way? People will keep on talking, but that doesn't mean we should just give up and 'run away'. Plus, nobody is innocent. Many people make snidy remarks on a celebrity who they don't like on the first chance they get (lol who am I kidding...I do it too 😆). Both sides are to blame here.

Also, it's a total different case if someone self-bans themselves because of personal matters or studies and stuff like that. But banning yourself because you can't take the heat on a public forum? All I'm trying to say is...if you can't take the heat, then don't dish it out either because eventually, it'll come back to you (and I'm not blaming anyone specific here...it's just a general comment).

Whatever floats their boat I guess. 

shabnam... i said the exact same line in another topic JUST NOW....!   😳😆😆   i guess we are talking about the same person...

well, i wasn't here when the shahid priyanka thing happened so i don't know... but i know in this case, i know it was the fault of the other person... why are you making instigating comments in the first place...??   you KNOW it will cause arguments.... hadh hoti hai... phir why play the victim card later...
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
who ran away shabnam

i dont find it silly if they run away or self ban..if they dont have time for online nonsense..or if it is really affecting them personally it is better to take a break...ive taken breaks too...

the only aspect that annoys me is the blame game...why blame others if some one left
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

who ran away shabnam

i dont find it silly if they run away or self ban..if they dont have time for online nonsense..or if it is really affecting them personally it is better to take a break...ive taken breaks too...

the only aspect that annoys me is the blame game...why blame others if some one left

well, sometimes blame games are inevitable if the others are at fault... all those topics people created about fans (who must not be named).... that is also blame...!

but why can't people see their own mistakes too... why blame others only when you are also at fault....??   😕 

and i do not like people who pick on others for no reason... it's so immature....!!  

and i shall pm you...!!   😳
ruky786 thumbnail
I'm a DP, Shahid fan but you know what it doesn't bother me at all lol like as if I will try and self ban come on....I gotta move on and there is one thing that we all try and give the message and that is.... DO these CELEBS know WE exist? NO!!! So I find it pointless defending my fav now lol even though the odd occasion I did do a bit when it was PC and Kareena lol but the rest of celebs naaaaa.....dont bother me now

PS: Maddy seriously I have to give full credit to you telling gossip about SRK meri aankhen khul gayi hain lol😆

Shabbo: Who asked for self ban today? What happened?  

In my case, I was a Channel Moderator ages ago and was about to become Global Moderator but things were getting to me. My inbox was overflowing and I had other important things to do in my real life. I just didn't want anything to do with IF so I left. This was few years back. I was not running away. I just got bored of the whole moderating the forum "job". It was curbing my freedom of speech on some levels. 

Then Bigg Boss season 1 started and I just registered as a newbie Maya_M and made some really fun friends. Some of them actually knew it was the old me and others never knew. It was fun and I wanted it that way. Anything too much bores me and same thing happened with Bollywood forum so I asked for a self ban and left. It worked for me.

Again Bigg Boss season 4 brought me back to IF and this time as Thedilettante but I wanted everyone to know that it's me so I wrote Maya_M as my siggy. I was to leave IF after Bigg Boss ended but then overstayed and got sucked up to the fun here.😆 I know I will get bored of it soon. Tab ki tab dekhenge.

ruky786 thumbnail
OMG you were a MOD?😲 Wow that must have been amazing at some point.

Are we talking about a certain offensive comment made on one of the topics?