Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This is so random but love this song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeDm8rfczMU[/YOUTUBE]
@ Ruky: Kya karein....shee hai hi aisi... Shee se peeche chudana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai. πŸ˜† Thank you ji.

@Sanam: I don't know how you do it, kids, school, husband, house. That seems like a lot. Hats off to you.πŸ‘πŸΌ I can't even handle two things straight. Procrastinate karte karte time sab chala jaata hai.πŸ˜†

ruky786 thumbnail
🀣oh Xeta that was too good!!!πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i like the way sheee writes... to the point....!   πŸ˜ƒ

xeta... sar pe pade to sab kar letay hain.... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  

ruky... i love the old songs... i haven't made a new CD since forever... i listen to my old classics... πŸ˜ƒ   aaj kal waise, i'm playing nursery rhymes in my car... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ruky786 thumbnail
Awww nursery rhymes lol...😳....mere Abba (dad) to hamesha Mohd Rafi ke gaane laga te hain I love it he even sings the song and Masha Allah he has a nice voice😳
ROCKYYYY2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

i like the way sheee writes... to the point....!   πŸ˜ƒ

xeta... sar pe pade to sab kar letay hain.... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  

ruky... i love the old songs... i haven't made a new CD since forever... i listen to my old classics... πŸ˜ƒ   aaj kal waise, i'm playing nursery rhymes in my car... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†LOL.. good choice.. πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
morning rocky... kids ki choice, meri thodi hai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

ruky... i LOVE rafi... he is awesome...  but aaj kal at home, i hardly have time to listen to the songs... but kishore and rafi top my list.... πŸ˜ƒ
ROCKYYYY2 thumbnail

morning rocky... kids ki choice, meri thodi hai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

ruky... i LOVE rafi... he is awesome...  but aaj kal at home, i hardly have time to listen to the songs... but kishore and rafi top my list.... πŸ˜ƒ

Morning Sanam ! πŸ˜ƒ  .. idhar tho raat hogayi hai ... I am from Hyderabad (India).
I love Kishore da songs and always prefer old songs over the new ones !..
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
ruky... that's so sweet.... πŸ˜ƒ   my dad has a really good voice too, but he doesn't sing anymore... i had a few cassettes with his voice, but i don't know where they are now...

rocky, kishore is great... i think most of us who grew up with the classics haven't warmed up too much to the newer songs... 😳   upto 90s or 2000s ke songs i listen to... but now, i am completely out of touch ke kaun sa gaana hai aur kaun sa nahin... even among the handful of movies that i watch, i end up forwarding the songs... 😳

it must be late naa over there... do you go to school (if you don't mind me asking...).... 😳😳
ROCKYYYY2 thumbnail

ruky... that's so sweet.... πŸ˜ƒ   my dad has a really good voice too, but he doesn't sing anymore... i had a few cassettes with his voice, but i don't know where they are now...

rocky, kishore is great... i think most of us who grew up with the classics haven't warmed up too much to the newer songs... 😳   upto 90s or 2000s ke songs i listen to... but now, i am completely out of touch ke kaun sa gaana hai aur kaun sa nahin... even among the handful of movies that i watch, i end up forwarding the songs... 😳

it must be late naa over there... do you go to school (if you don't mind me asking...).... 😳😳

I really wish to go to school .. lekin ab tho muje sirf teacher banke hi jaana padtha hai..
I had completed my Masters and In search of a Job.
here it is 9:28 PM. so it is not too late as I am not a school going kid !.

Very true abt songs.. many many movies I watch forwarding the songs . .. .

Sanam since howlong you are staying in US ..(if you don't mind me asking...).... 😳😳

Edited by ROCKYYYY2 - 13 years ago