Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 12 - Page 73

Posted: 13 years ago
^ Dexter....if you haven't already, then go back to page 84 of this thread and read sheee's posts. They're so funny, in a good way. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

^ Dexter....if you haven't already, then go back to page 84 of this thread and read sheee's posts. They're so funny, in a good way. πŸ˜†

Have not visited IF all day. I feel cleansed. πŸ˜† Sure, will do now. What what happened? Another one of shee's conspiracy attacks? πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Xeta... Start from Page 83....πŸ˜†
OMG.....two people asking me read the same pages. Haye....yahan pe hua kya? πŸ˜†

Okay I'm off to read Shee ke karnaameπŸ˜›
Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago
Maddy's right...start from page 83. It's even better. I honestly had so much fun interacting with sheee today. Seriously...I love her conspiracy theories. πŸ€£

And ughh...Rebecca Black. So, so, so annoying and a pathetic singer. EVERYONE on my FB newsfeed was mocking her, "it's friday, gotta eat my cereal! front seat or back seat?!" Like what is she....the female version of Justin Bieber? You know what...you guys should Youtube some of the videos mocking her....they're hilarious, especially one of them. I'll try to look for it. 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Maddy's right...start from page 83. It's even better. I honestly had so much fun interacting with sheee today. Seriously...I love her conspiracy theories. πŸ€£

And ughh...Rebecca Black. So, so, so annoying and a pathetic singer. EVERYONE on my FB newsfeed was mocking her, "it's friday, gotta each my cereal! front seat or back seat?!" Like what is she....the female version of Justin Bieber? You know what...you guys should Youtube some of the videos mocking her....they're hilarious, especially one of them. I'll try to look for it. 

Yep... Shabnam.... She is totally a stress buster... trust her to give me a good laugh...I enjoy her and Xeta's interactions here .... 😊
I also find shee adorable lol. Thodi zyada spamming karti hai, but at least she's stopped a bit now. CC mein I think it's okay lol

The Friday song...LOL...the lyrics are so stupid...and her voice.....Justin B actually seems like a singer in front of her lol
@Shabz: Hey, I was watching some of the reaction vids for the Friday song too.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReZPmjBGCuo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
This girl is soo sarcastic...and the monotone just kills it! :P
I liked her review though.
Thanks Shabnam and Maddy. That was a fun read. πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

While we are laughing at the Friday chick, she is probably gonna laugh her way to the bank every Friday.πŸ˜† Everything becomes a sensation these days, isn't it? I'm waiting for the day when celebs run out of work and anyone can turn into a web-celeb. πŸ˜†

She sure would. Wohi to dukh ki baat hai πŸ˜†