wassup!

sex olympics??ummm
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Simran that's hilarious 😆

Have you seen this?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMpdomg4Dy8&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

I haven't seen Goong but read the summary..people said it dragged a lot but was cute..

Same here! I used to watch movies all the time in the 90's and multiple times too until everybody teased me and said if I was going to give an exam on the movie? 😆 Now I can't really remember the last movie I watched more than once..

Hi eraser!
Simran - I'm supposed to be working on my thesis but IF is like the biggest distraction ever (also the biggest stress buster). Are you done reviewing your chapters? Oh wait dont answer that question, avoid giving out personal info on this forum ðŸ˜†

Hi Choco, hope youre doing great

Carol - Sex olympics, thats from my favourite song from my favourite comedy band (The Lonely Island) Its hilarious, they roped in Akon as well 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o[/YOUTUBE]
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Eraser I'm good..what about you?
Salman Khan = bhai?!?!?!!? This is what he is referred to as? This is too funny. ðŸ˜†Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
aaww Caro🤗....I'm ready to divorce my friends, but family is all good ji lol. I still want your brain though lol

@Himani-OMG that sooooo good....I love being a fan girl at times lol. I'm going to cry at the end...sigh.

Goong does drag a bit...but overall it's cute...Shin is very good looking lol. You must watch Buzzer Beat psh.

Bollywood movies of the 90s are my guilty pleasure. We used to watch movies over and over again....it was nice not knowing the personal lives of these celebs...or knowing fans existed...love for Bollywood died lol

I like this

@eraser-I think I do awesome under pressure (at least I try to reassure myself LOL). You should go and block IF till you are done ji😆. I have 10 more pages to go...sigh....now I'll get stalked na ji? lol

I love the poster shee posted...I'm promising myself never to let it go to the last minute again. At least I'm not the only one na ji

Okay girls...I'm outtie ji....all of you go to bed soon too! You guys are all like 3 hours ahead of me....psh....good night bachcha log🤗
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
If only I could block IF Simran..if only...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^eraser you making me laugh🤣 from one of the topics!!!

Bye Simranji🤗