Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL but still..I have issues writing 6 pages πŸ˜†

Hopefully :)
So whats up?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
u guys talk about asian showss??? the only 2 asian shows i have watched were why why love and devil beside you.. that too only becuz the leads were super cuteee...😳
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
MIke HE!!!!!!!!!!! Devil Beside You !
the story was borderline incestuous but  he was truly hot!

choco
I have caught myself staring at the wall way too often. I even started paragraphs like a nouvela..long long ago so long ago types
@Caro-Good luck ji! I hated doing Lit Reviews....they take up so much of your time na ji. What is your thesis on? If you don't mind my asking ji

@Himani-Aawwww they were adorable as kids ji...I have the DVDs...will watch them over the weekend lol.

She is very pretty...LOL...if Ania hadn't told me she was in Goong, I'd never had been able to see the connection ji lol. Hani Kimi is similar to this...it's a T-drama...Wu Chun can be very sexy.....sigh...I'm swinging towards him at times too lol

Bollywood romance...hmm I really love Guru Dutt movies...as a kid 90s ruled...now it's too umm artificial?

@Pulshwaa-You've watched T-dramas?! Yaay...I've watched an episode of each lol. T-dramas are adorable at times ji
gilmores thumbnail
^Yes Devil Beside you is also on my listπŸ˜†..how was it?
Gosh my list is so long..how am I ever going to finish? πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Mike and Rainie were good..!!!

i used to watch GG now i dnt watch that too..πŸ˜•
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

^Yes Devil Beside you is also on my listπŸ˜†..how was it?
Gosh my list is so long..how am I ever going to finish? πŸ˜†

it was good.. but i liked why why love better..!!
gilmores thumbnail
@bandicoot
That sounds like me  when I attempt to write πŸ˜† They have a physics for med students here..I think they should have a writing for engineers also..πŸ˜†

@Simran
Especially Ron! He was such a cutie..I wanted to pull his cheeks πŸ˜†

On Dramafever, on the side it tells you what other shows the main lead has been in..I was so shocked to read she was in Goong also..which is completely different from Coffee Prince..she went from princess to tomboy..

Who is Wu Chun LOL?

90's rock! I haven't seen Guru Dutt movies 😳

@pulwasha
LOL thanks :) I will add that too πŸ˜†

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
simran ji
my thesis is on collaborative computing

simply put...it is like developing an application like googledocs for image editing...so multiple ppl can create/edit image at the same time..with a few more "cool" stuff thrown in...lol
@Himani....Ron was adorable; those cheeks were waiting to be pulled ji....haye...look what I found ji

Have tussi watched Goong? It's cute...but got on my nerves a lot of times lol.

Google Wu Chun pics! LOL...he's T-drama actor...Hana Kimi....Tokyo Juliet....Romantic Princess

I grew up in the 90s, and Bollywood movies were a huge part in my life....every weekend was movie night.....and now I still haven't seen MNIK etc lol

@Caro-I actually understood that...I wish I had your brain ji...I'm so incompetent at all that ji...I so envy you