Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Helooo!

I finished Coffee Prince 😆 I really liked it! 😛 The story was interesting..very different from BOF.
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
^^The story is beautiful na ji? True love....sigh....
gilmores thumbnail
^Yes! The story was really good! The show got better and better as it went on..eun-chan annoyed me 😆

Ahh..I love love stories..I'm very corny that way 😆
^^I told you na....girls in Asian shows really annoy me at times lol. But I loved the story....now if Bollywood did it na, it would be Dostana types. Oh I love love stories too....so corny yet so fun to watch (eraser must have run away lol)

Oh today I bought a Harry Potter T-shirt!! I'm so happy ji lol....then na I realized ke last movie hai and after this no more and I got so sad ji. Sigh...at least iMax hai
gilmores thumbnail
Bollywood would never be able to come up with something like this without making a mockery of it..😕

I don't care whether you're a boy or girl..I'll love you anyways..<3

I know..I get excited and sad when I think Harry Potter..there was a HP marathon this weekend..movies 1-5. They were all so cute and tiny in the first movie..especially Ron..

Yesterday I went to Borders which is going out of business thinking I'll buy some HP stuff (it's a bookstore like Barnes and Nobles). All the HP stuff was gone. 😔 But I loved how there was so much Twilight stuff left 😛😆
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hello all

thanks simran ji

never knew i hated writing so much

my thesis is 60+pages now and still going

oh goodness help me
Don't you just love Gong Yoo's smile ji? Haye, so cute lol....He fell in love with "him" which I found sooooooo sweet....she really acted very well as a guy I think....if they didn't tell me she was a she...I'd never had guessed ji....and I had just seen her Goong and still couldn't recognize her lol

Bollywood sucks at nice love stories I think..nowadays they churn out pathetic stuff.....psh

Haawww...I missed the marathon ji....this is what I get by being locked in my 24/7 under textbooks! But yaay....Twlight was there! I'm happy! Yaayyyyy

@Caro-Wow, 60 pages? I remember doing one for my honors. When is yours due?
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
due..not immediately..

i need to get the final version approved in 2 weeks and defend in another 2

and im sitting irritated with the literature review...aargh

most other sections are kinda complete
gilmores thumbnail
OMG 60+ pages? 😲 Wow!

Oh yes his smile was soo cute! 😳 I knoww! I'd never have guessed she was a girl if the synopsis didn't say so..she's very pretty when she dresses up like a girl!

Bollywood used to be good at love stories..now umm..not so much. They think pretty places + clothes + good looking people + nice songs= good love story.

Yea on ABC..I only saw a little bit of the 1st one..and haye they were so cute and tiny! They showed glimpses of HP7..but I missed most of them..YT time..😆

Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
na i had a lot of material prepared already..this is mostly combing and editing stuff

hope my advisor approves this tomorrow