Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 12 - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
@Caro-Just having a bad day. First I had a horrible time at school b/c of a jerk. Phir I came on here and had some have a nice go at me. One thing does lead to another lol.

Haye, is my bad mood that obvious ji? Sorry!
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
someone had a go at u? kaun hain woh..naam batao :P

i only have my thesis writing and presentation left :D

im scared of moving though
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hiii simran.. im Pulwasha..
simran - who had a go at you? is it the video I posted for you?Edited by eraser - 13 years ago
That's horrible Simran...don't give importance to that jerk

I take it this section will be having a makeover soon regarding the rules? I heard some members wanted temporary bans
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
@Caro-LOL not allowed ji psh. It was just a couple of people who feel that I am being biased. Then A was like you didn't say anything to B b/c you are close to them, and B said the same for A.....and I was like haye, who am I really close to ji lol. If I talk to people in a respectful way, I want the same...I hate it when they just keep accusing and mock.

Anyways, whatever ji. Congrats on your new job!!!!!🤗 I wish you all the best ji! I hate moving too, but you're much stronger than I am lol

@Pulwasha-Hi ji....nice meeting you

@eraser-LOL......I don't consider that as having a go at me....if I did.....you'd be banned by now ji psh.
Originally posted by: koolchick

That's horrible Simran...don't give importance to that jerk

I take it this section will be having a makeover soon regarding the rules? I heard some members wanted temporary bans

He is a jerk!!!!! He's not a member so I can bash him...I called some pretty colorful names that helped lol.

Oh no ji.....not members wanting temp bans....but me giving members a temp ban....so it will be going evil on members😆😆
And so that you have a much easier time on this forum😆

But that makes sense I guess....Will members still be warned that they might be temporarily banned?
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the vote of confidence ji :)🤗

that is always nice to hear

i will justgive u my favorite quote

"Never devote a whole book to someone who only gave u a chapter"

dont bother abt jerks who care a damn for u...

i mean if a bubble gum got stuck in ur shoe..u would just scrape it and move on right...not get upset over the gum already..

the jerk was just a bubble gum in ur shoe😆
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
I just need to get by this week. Next week is spring break. Can't wait to get away from here. 🥱

Anyway, hello people. =)

Caro and eraser....you both got me so interested with the Sunitha Krishnan discussion, that since the past 1 hour I've been reading about her on the internet and watching her videos! This woman deserves a big round of applause. I commend her efforts. 👏
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago