Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 12 - Page 16

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
oh no more roommates(if i can help it)

thanks xeta..im confused but im hoping it will work out..student community sounds safe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: bandicoot

rajeev masand has become jokes!

this is a video my friend posted ...a must watch

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOF28tCodcY[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for sharing Carol. This is heart-wrenching and oh so pathetic. It's true, all these men are our fathers, uncles, sons, brothers, cousins, friends etc etc. Human trafficking isnt as uncommon as people think it is. One of my client was a girl who was sold to a 50 yr man by her own mother, right at the airport when she arrived to Canada (she was only 10 yrs old). How disgusting is that.

Thanks again for the video!
This content was originally posted by: -Maddy-

Am i the only one who likes the Xeta Shee light hearted banter which happens here in the chit chat corner....

It is fun.... 😊

Thank you Maddy. Shee is fun. And this is the only thread where I can co-exist with everyone.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

Mogli are you updating the photo or are you updating the avatar?

For the photo, it says crop, just press it and it should be fine

For the avatar, you have to go to Preferences and type in your avatar link

i logged out

then closed the browser

then opened it again

then logged in

then went to my dashboard

then pressed the update photo button below my current photo

a new tab was opened

i pressed the browse button

selected my pic from my computer

then pressed upload button

& the page said, "Please login to access this page."

i think my bunnies don't want to abandon meπŸ˜•

love you bunnies🀒

petticoat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Thanks for sharing Carol. This is heart-wrenching and oh so pathetic. It's true, all these men are our fathers, uncles, sons, brothers, cousins, friends etc etc. Human trafficking isnt as uncommon as people think it is. One of my client was a girl who was sold to a 50 yr man by her own mother, right at the airport when she arrived to Canada (she was only 10 yrs old). How disgusting is that.

Thanks again for the video!

WHAAAT!!! sold by her mom??? kalyug indeed!

that is really sad! the whole NRI bridegroom is another sad scenario

imagine a 14 yr old with stds...i almost cried when i saw sunita krishnan's ted video..she isa  former rape victim who is now working agaisnt sex slavery...she was talking abt 5 yr olds raped and their insides damaged..im not sure if i can post that video here
petticoat thumbnail
oh shee annoyed me initially

now i think she is funny

i probably annoyed her too..i annoy a lot of people
Oh, Krishnan's video is one of my favourite TED video. She is such a powerful speaker.

Yup, it was her mom who sold her. How monstrous is that. What about the NRI bridegroom Carol?
petticoat thumbnail
eraser
im still astounded over her mom selling her but then again we are from the land of devdasis and a land where the boy child is considered superior

my dad is a lawyer ..so he comes across weird cases
one of the issues he mentioned was that there are cases here and there where the NRI boy is a closet homosexual. confused with his identity, he decides to marry an indian girl and get her to the states. he didnt want his sexuality out in the open so the girl was literally under house arrest till she found a way to escape..

there have also been scenarios where an indian bride is brought as as a second wife/maid to the already existing wives..

This content was originally posted by: mogliF21

i logged out

then closed the browser

then opened it again

then logged in

then went to my dashboard

then pressed the update photo button below my current photo

a new tab was opened

i pressed the browse button

selected my pic from my computer

then pressed upload button

& the page said, "Please login to access this page."

i think my bunnies don't want to abandon meπŸ˜•

love you bunnies🀒

Try updating your avatar

I've been on this forum for five years and just realized having an avi and a photo are two different thingsπŸ˜†

And those perverts sicken me.........I heard two weeks ago about a man raping a two year old. Yes a two year old
petticoat thumbnail
this is from TOI 2-3 days ago

5-yr-old abducted from wedding, found nude

TNN,Mar 13, 2011, 12.41pm IST

CHANDIGARH: The ugly face of unsafe tricity once again came into light when a five-year-old girl was abducted and left abandoned in nude condition after being sexually assaulted in Sector 40 on Friday night.

The five-year-old girl was kidnapped from a marriage ceremony in the sector community centre at around 11 pm and found near the gate of Government Model Senior Secondary School, Sector-40. Medical examination confirmed injuries on her private parts.

The victim came to the function with her parents and a seven-year-old elder brother and around 10:30 her family members realized that the girl was missing. Cops were informed immediately and a person near the community centre informed that an unidentified man had walked away from there with a girl.

SHO of Sector-39 police station Charanjeet Singh said a watchman at the nearby government school, Pritam Singh, had spotted the girl in nude condition and made a call to the police control room. He said the victim was still in a trauma and narrated that the person slapped her several times. Video footage of the marriage function is also being scrutinized to get any clues. Police sources said records of accused arrested in previous cases of sexually exploitation was also being examined in this regard.

A case was registered at the Sector-39 police station.