Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^why? Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
deepey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterphile

I agree with you, not entirely but yea I get where you're coming from. My reaction is the same, I go to a 10-20 page topic to see whats going on and mostly its just 10000 smileys and same back and forth on same actors going on. Its also the same actors that are being discussed in other 20 page threads. The redundancy is annoying. I don't have a problem with sex talk, sarcasm, bashing, drooling per say but the redundancy of it tends to annoy me. Too much of anything isn't fun or good. ๐Ÿฅฑ

True that. To each it's own - i don't tend to fuss over things. I deal with kids on a normal basis, n i can put up with childishness, immaturity, tantrums n all that.  One thing i can't deal with however is the personal attacks that people make on this forum - sex talk is cool, i know people wanna have fun n make jokes n what not, but when things get out of control it's just too much.  Commenting on body parts is out of line.  Respect for human beings is essential - no matter if they are stars and what not. Make comments about their personal lives, talk all you want, but don't make fun of their sexual orientation or what they look like.  It's totally ridiculous.

But i know most people on here don't care and just want some juicy bit of gossip to pass their day.  It was all good at first.  Now, every celebrity is either gay or having an affair with someone, or this or that. It's like people see a conspiracy behind everything lol.
Ruky, my chocolate chip cookie ๐Ÿค—

Mogli, forgot to return your hug ๐Ÿค—

To be honest, I enjoy everything that goes on in this section - the high school drama as well. But sometimes it goes too far, like I saw some people posting pictures of knives and axes, saying they wanna slice up Kareena or some actress. That was plain crazy.

Simran, I'm sorry I didnt see you! I usually just look at the last 2 pages and say hi to those people! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by eraser - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Mogli, go ahead and change the pic if you'd like. I changed mine and I felt strange at first but I got used to it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

well, eraser is suggesting me to ERASE all my good memories๐Ÿ˜ญ

kidding.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mogliF21 - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol the rumors can be overwhelming

i knw only one gossip from a friend..otherwise im willing to take everything with a pinch of salt

shee
i got bored with this id already..
A R Rahman song in The Accidental Husband

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRXGpAqST8g[/YOUTUBE]

petticoat thumbnail
atleast eraser says hi

im mannerless
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
me too. I am  so bad in hi/hello.
petticoat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

A R Rahman song in The Accidental Husband

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRXGpAqST8g[/YOUTUBE]

cute song
genuine comedy movie
kamal-Jo๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the word play between sri lankan tamil and madras tamil confused the hell out of me๐Ÿ˜†

the guy in the video is john winchester right๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago