Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 12 - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
B/c we go through a process ji. I can't ask for a ban just b/c a member is doing something stupid/wrong/whatever if the member is relatively behaved.

It's not teens alone...but some fans who do tend to take things a bit too personally. I don't mind that, but I mind when those opposing their opinions are attacked ji. Love your celeb, but keep it to yourself and don't force your opinion down others throats.

R rated discussion....hmmm....I am pretty lenient on this and a lot of people do not like this about me ji. I've always maintained ke I'd prefer people discussing this than profanity. Yes, sometimes people do get out of control on it, and I do intervene. However, a little bit chalta hai ji. We've actually had some pretty decent discussions on some of this lol.

Last point...well if we can digest the wonderful stories about these celebs then why not the worst? Most of the opinions on here are based on articles we read on these celebs....so it goes either way ji. They are not facts, but mere rumors or whatever you'd like to term them.
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we do have kids here on the forum though... i'm married and i have kids... i don't mind a little banter, but when it goes overboard... people should think a little... would they like their younger brother/sister or kids to read such things....?  be a bit considerate when you are posting... being nameless and faceless is not an excuse....!   😛😛

all the 'you bashed my favourite, i'll bash your's and you" is ridiculous as well....  not to mention, annoying....!!   🤔
deepey thumbnail
Nah it's not about being lenient n what not. If you don't say anything and people go on liking their posts, they'll just be encouraged to post more inappropriate stuff. 
deepey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

all the 'you bashed my favourite, i'll bash your's and you" is ridiculous as well....  not to mention, annoying....!!   🤔

Agree lol i get so frustrated when there are like 10 pages n im like yayyy i can read good discussions n take a break from work, but it turns out to be people going back n forth over the most ridiculous things!  I wanna bang my head in the wall lol.
Sigh...I'm okay with the sex talk. I really don't mind it. But if a lot of people are so offended by it I guess it can be banned ji. I've stepped in when it goes overboard, but it seems people don't like the general sex talk that happens here ji.

Maybe I need to make a topic on it lol.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Simran! I will start with Boys over Flowers 😆 Let's see how many I finish in 1 week 😆

Are they all over?
deepey thumbnail
lol sex is an everyday part of people's lives n it's cool if you're having a mature discussion over it. But making fun of people over it...it's disgusting!
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

Thanks Simran! I will start with Boys over Flowers 😆 Let's see how many I finish in 1 week 😆

Are they all over?

Haan ji....you can find them on Youtube...mySoju.....dramacrazy....dramaload....

Hope you like BOF....I found the guys so adorable lol.....this has been made 3x....so if you want you can check the Japanese one next lol....phir Taiwanese
deepey thumbnail
Holy you can edit my post to take out the word "sh*t" lol but everything else is allowed!! WOW!
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Sigh...I'm okay with the sex talk. I really don't mind it. But if a lot of people are so offended by it I guess it can be banned ji. I've stepped in when it goes overboard, but it seems people don't like the general sex talk that happens here ji.

Maybe I need to make a topic on it lol.

simran, there are kids of all ages who come here...  even forum rules do not allow explicit talks and profanity....  as i said, thoda buhat chalta hai... but people need to be a bit more careful....

when i first started posting... most of it used to go over my head... some of it i get now, but still there are lot of things that i have no clue about... i'd like to keep it that way....!  😆😆😆

but yes... there are younger people here too... and some of the talk is inappropriate... problem is, most of the times, people don't know where to draw a line... once it starts, it keeps getting stretched and stretched...!!