Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 12 - Page 6

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Gobsmacked

I used to really like KRK's tweets until then. Such a shame I used to really enoy some banter with him.

But as soon as I saw this tweet I lost me cool and told him he should focus making C grade movies that no oine watches and keep his **** mouth shut.

And that was the first time I said something like that on twiiter.

So many people are suffering in Japan, if we cant help them fine atleast dont make fun of their suffering.

KRK deserves to be preserved in a jar in a research lab...he holds the answers to so many  of the world's problems!Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sadly.. I've seen similar sentiments in US among so many. "They were our enemies in WW2 and bombed Pearl Harbor. They totally deserved it". It is playing havoc with my sanity.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Did you guys read what KRK had said on Twitter?

He has now deleted this by saying his frioend wrote this

@kamaalrkhan Japan was 1st 2 ban hijaab & 1st country to tear pages of Quran so this is azaab from Allah for Japan.

I bad mouthed him so badly, he has now blocked me.

What a  idiot.

I don't know who this guy is, but that is utterly disgusting and sick. 🤢

Japan is going through such a hard phase right now, and we all should be thinking about ways to HELP them. What he wrote is utterly disgusting and deserves severe punishment!
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Relda

Sadly.. I've seen similar sentiments in US among so many. "They were our enemies in WW2 and bombed Pearl Harbor. They totally deserved it". It is playing havoc with my sanity.

Pearl Harbor happened AGES ago. How can we dwell over the past like that? The people who say and think that are disgusting! 👎🏼
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
people say all kind of stupid things in anger...

realization usually happens when one is in another person shoes sometimes...

sab ko apni problem hi sab se badi lagti hai.... it's quite sad and unfortunate...

Did you guys read what KRK had said on Twitter?

He has now deleted this by saying his frioend wrote this

@kamaalrkhan Japan was 1st 2 ban hijaab & 1st country to tear pages of Quran so this is azaab from Allah for Japan.

I bad mouthed him so badly, he has now blocked me.

What a **** idiot.

I don't expect much from idiots like KRK. Usually, laugh and ignore them. But insensitivity of so-called educated jingoists saddens me. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gil-asakawa/some-people-think-japans-_b_836183.html
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
the world is so full of hate and negativity... how does karma justify any disaster or suffering in the world...? 

people are bitter about the past... but how can that change anything in the future or in the present....?   😕

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
did you guys here about the ucla blond chick?

she made an attack against the asians!

so DISGUSTING! 👎🏼 🤢
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
it's unfortunate but it kinda works both ways... even during hurricane katrina, i heard so many people say it was because what happened in afghanistan... i don't know HOW people can think this way... at the end of the day, all lives lost are human...  where does the compassion go...? 

no cutie... i have not heard... what happened...??
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail