Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
God sheee you are SO annoying sometimes

@ Ruky - stop making me jealous😑
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I had this black guy in my classroom and he said "tu badi badmaash kudi hai"πŸ˜†

I literally cried of laughter because he did it so well
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Purvi, Dexter and Rosh! Read entire piece. It's hilarious. I thought I was reading Kamaal R Khan's tweets. πŸ˜†

OMG! I just said put KRK and bappi da together in the big boss house next time. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sheee

Please kat, you'll damage your reputation. stop introducing people to shila ki jawani.

There are two Pakistani boys in my college and they know I hate the song so on purposely they kept singing it I was like stop it!!!πŸ˜†
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dexterphile.. are you a big fan of of Michael Hall?
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

OMG! I just said put KRK and bappi da together in the big boss house next time. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Great minds think alike!!
There is another one about Fools too but since Bappi da just said this  Bade log ko leke mazaak nahin karna chahiye I will not write it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maya...That was HILARIOUS... By any chance did they go to the same school... He and KRK... Dono kya kamaal ke namoone hai....πŸ˜†

More.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You wear so much gold jewellery. What if the income tax guys come after you?

A very good question! I have got gold secure all the time, so income-tax people will not be able to take out the gold from my neck! Gold is my pehchaan. I am a gold man and you are all my golden fan.

Do you have a bodyguard?

Yes, four. To save gold! [Laughs out loud.] I keep my bodyguard all the time. In Calcutta also, I have three bodyguards. Last night I did show and whole crowd is shouting "Hip Hip Hurray Bappida jug jug jiyo!" This is my samman but for safety I am keeping bodyguard

One question you want to be asked?

Someone should ask me, When I born again, next janam, what I want to be.... And my answer to that? Definitely same! Musician and great composer. Every janam I want to feel yes, I'm doing sangeet ka seva. I'm not boosting [boasting about] myself but anywhere you go β€” London airport, Dubai airport, New York airport β€” everybody knows Bappi Lahiri, my sunglasses and my dress!

The sexiest woman you have ever met...

Baba! Sexiest woman? As a singer I have met sexiest woman Samantha Fox… Touch Me. Now I like Beyonce (Knowles), latest… [blushes] and Sheila ki jawani… Katrina Kaif!

You look sexiest in...

My laughing. My sweet laughing. My face, my laughing, all different. I look very… romantic.

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

God sheee you are SO annoying sometimes

@ Ruky - stop making me jealous😑

I love to be annoying.
Originally posted by: qwww

Great minds think alike!!
There is another one about Fools too but since Bappi da just said this  Bade log ko leke mazaak nahin karna chahiye I will not write it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rosh!

While on KRK, Read this:

@DuttaLara sorry you already married so i don't want to follow you anymore.

@gulpanag Now you are married so I don't want to follow you.

How come Uday Chopra and Tushar kapoor having more followers then me? Oh because I have blocked more then 25000. Sorry yaar.
Originally posted by: Relda

Dexterphile.. are you a big fan of of Michael Hall?

Si si I have watched all the five seasons of Dexter twice. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Need to start watching 6 feet under soon. πŸ˜³