Posted: 13 years ago
God sheee you are SO annoying sometimes

@ Ruky - stop making me jealous😑
I had this black guy in my classroom and he said "tu badi badmaash kudi hai"πŸ˜†

I literally cried of laughter because he did it so well
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Purvi, Dexter and Rosh! Read entire piece. It's hilarious. I thought I was reading Kamaal R Khan's tweets. πŸ˜†

OMG! I just said put KRK and bappi da together in the big boss house next time. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sheee

Please kat, you'll damage your reputation. stop introducing people to shila ki jawani.

There are two Pakistani boys in my college and they know I hate the song so on purposely they kept singing it I was like stop it!!!πŸ˜†
Dexterphile.. are you a big fan of of Michael Hall?
Originally posted by Dexterphile

OMG! I just said put KRK and bappi da together in the big boss house next time. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Great minds think alike!!
There is another one about Fools too but since Bappi da just said this  Bade log ko leke mazaak nahin karna chahiye I will not write it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Maya...That was HILARIOUS... By any chance did they go to the same school... He and KRK... Dono kya kamaal ke namoone hai....πŸ˜†

More.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You wear so much gold jewellery. What if the income tax guys come after you?

A very good question! I have got gold secure all the time, so income-tax people will not be able to take out the gold from my neck! Gold is my pehchaan. I am a gold man and you are all my golden fan.

Do you have a bodyguard?

Yes, four. To save gold! [Laughs out loud.] I keep my bodyguard all the time. In Calcutta also, I have three bodyguards. Last night I did show and whole crowd is shouting "Hip Hip Hurray Bappida jug jug jiyo!" This is my samman but for safety I am keeping bodyguard

One question you want to be asked?

Someone should ask me, When I born again, next janam, what I want to be.... And my answer to that? Definitely same! Musician and great composer. Every janam I want to feel yes, I'm doing sangeet ka seva. I'm not boosting [boasting about] myself but anywhere you go β€” London airport, Dubai airport, New York airport β€” everybody knows Bappi Lahiri, my sunglasses and my dress!

The sexiest woman you have ever met...

Baba! Sexiest woman? As a singer I have met sexiest woman Samantha Fox… Touch Me. Now I like Beyonce (Knowles), latest… [blushes] and Sheila ki jawani… Katrina Kaif!

You look sexiest in...

My laughing. My sweet laughing. My face, my laughing, all different. I look very… romantic.

Originally posted by KatForeva

God sheee you are SO annoying sometimes

@ Ruky - stop making me jealous😑
I love to be annoying.
Originally posted by qwww

Great minds think alike!!
There is another one about Fools too but since Bappi da just said this  Bade log ko leke mazaak nahin karna chahiye I will not write it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rosh!

While on KRK, Read this:

@DuttaLara sorry you already married so i don't want to follow you anymore.

@gulpanag Now you are married so I don't want to follow you.

How come Uday Chopra and Tushar kapoor having more followers then me? Oh because I have blocked more then 25000. Sorry yaar.
Originally posted by Relda

Dexterphile.. are you a big fan of of Michael Hall?

Si si I have watched all the five seasons of Dexter twice. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Need to start watching 6 feet under soon. πŸ˜³