Another Amazing episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

AT Bachpaii house :

OMG .. I thought Mrs. Ishaanaa Kashyapp will expose like FIRWORKS😑😑😑😑😑😑😑  when that lady was telking abt all Crap... didn't happenn..
YY can't she expose just like same when she fight with Manchu auntii... That would make perfect Shuhaan 😊😊😊 

ANNDD aNDD

AT Kashyapp House:

1. Dadji n Dadiji are awesome!!!!
2. "" Janii Tumhare paw to maine Dekkh Liyyeee,, Bahhuutt Khoobsurattt Hainnnn............ ISSE JAMIN PAR NAHI RAKKHNA VARNA GHANDE HOOY JAYENGYEE.."" ~~~ WAS SO Hailarious !!!!

just that it

Wut say??? comments plz..
thank you

It was indeed good episode with sushaan wishing Alok and Rano.. The bond of Alo-Rano is great..

Sushana really was much calm today, just told her to get our of the house.. Once again KK felt proud of suhana..

Alok dailogue " jaani... " is best one with family saying Happy Aniversary..πŸ˜†

Got to see Ishika Today with Dadaji and Dadiji..
Edited by abhi786 - 13 years ago
I really enjoyed todays episode.  πŸ˜³  

I loved how suhana kept on coming inside alok's room and how alok-rano were so embarrassed/shy. πŸ˜†

last but not least, KK and his expressions were great. πŸ˜† i love suhana😳
Today's episode both Suhaana and Gopi Kaka were amazing.... So Hillarious... πŸ˜†

@  Feefs....  Do u write 100 posts a day ??? 😲
Originally posted by netri

Today's episode both Suhaana and Gopi Kaka were amazing.... So Hillarious... πŸ˜†

@  Feefs....  Do u write 100 posts a day ??? 😲

i don't know. i don't count. why?  you write 100? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Feefi

i don't know. i don't count. why?  you write 100? πŸ˜†

No Nets she  dont rem becozz she Keeps on writing and writing Like meπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

No Nets she  dont rem becozz she Keeps on writing and writing Like meπŸ˜†

HEYYY don't compare me to you! πŸ˜† i don't keep on writing.  i just write like me not like you πŸ˜†
yes awesome epi.....!!! loved the way ishaan gave the flowers back to alok ....

papa yeh app keh hain .....πŸ˜† 
Awsome episode, this is what  I call a family show, every member is involved in the story building, nobody takes the whole piece of cake, its equally shared, right form the servant of the family to the guest of the family. Every other serial is mostly about the lead role and may be few others , even that is around the lead, but SGP is a completly unique show, I hope and pray that they dont make any more mistakes as they did from September to first week of Jan. Hats of to the CV,s  I seriously hope that now all there tracks would have a family unit it. We love each and evey character.
Yes it was a really good episode today. Well done CV's. πŸ‘