Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Shanti, I ask the same does a show ever end at no1, what stupidity and I hear that Rs's show on Starone is scrapped looks like inside politics and we fans and Apu had to pay the price 
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously Yaar I mean I felt the most sad for Apu He is such an amazing acvtor he  just gives life to teh character and post on
Whenever I read hat he says  I wish I was in the show for 1 1/2 years tears  just fill my eyes..

I mean he was  so perfect and  the way they showed his relastionship spectrum there was so much to offer...

They wasatred so much on Saakshi track

Many people who loved Angini even when Vasu confronted Anmol   felt that  the show  is doing wonders with him on board

I mean  so unfair
I hope they recitify the mistake

And get  them back in B2 with Apurva definatly
He  rules television  so beautifully !
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..this is just the beginning changes will happen more once the cricket is over.

i feel SP is going to do drastic change esp concerning shows that are not doing good in the TRP chart..

some of its shows are going off air and new ones to replace them..

as bidaai2 buzz is already out in media so it wont take time to be confirmed soon and knowing RS he will want a peak time slot...

RS.DKP dont have any new show in pipeline and the one which was going to air on starone "sapnay" seems not happenning..

might be RS is working on bidaai2 concept and casts..

so lets cross fingers SP rectifies its big blunder they did first with the show and second with apoorva's character anmol..

just waiting for his comeback in bidaai2 and he deserves to be in the show..

shanti05 thumbnail
Everyday  just after Bidaaii ended i have keeping track at the trend with which changes happened...

I mean changing the time slot  is becoming a trend..

If Bidaaii was offered a change of slot I would have  loved to watch it even  then since I am sure the ratings would have been awesome since  good castline and surly with great script would have rocked...

Anyways the 9 pm slot has been  already shut at;present for 9 pm, unless B2 comes back it is tough competeion with PR..

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it has broken my heart....why we and apu never got chance yaar......seriosuly which show ends at no 1..so many shows r ending people r crying and so many r changing slots..........why was it so unfair to us and apu ..and loads others who loved anmol to the core...
Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel bad for Bidaai.It was such a nice show.

It had so much left in its story.Having good TRPs also it had bad fate.
There are few shows which are still being aired from a long time despite very low TRPs.They are given chance everytime for improving, but are not gone off air.

I hope Bidaai2 comes soon with a good star cast and becomes a hit as Bidaai.
shanti05 thumbnail
We all are feeling  so unhappy,
Everytime I read some news about other shows it really dissappoints me that there was such a lot left  in thisshow post leap  was a big  beautiful plate altogether with  relationships being weighted at different angles and they had a lot in store but they axed it  at a crucial point of the show.

TRP's did wonders and  they could have  waited atleast till this march and then  given a closure.
Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also feel extremely unhappy  they did it to a show like Bidaaii,
The post leap had a lot of story left, any time slot I think Bidaaii would still be no 1 with awesome actors and the way they deliver the dialogues the storyline would have made a great impact on TRP's and people would have enjoyed Angini jodi and also gievn a digferent spectrum to alekh and saakshi's story

Second chance in  love and future together  showing a realiustic appriach would  do wonders and  people would  say these  stories  are so real to life
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhondu2010

I also feel extremely unhappy  they did it to a show like Bidaaii,
The post leap had a lot of story left, any time slot I think Bidaaii would still be no 1 with awesome actors and the way they deliver the dialogues the storyline would have made a great impact on TRP's and people would have enjoyed Angini jodi and also gievn a digferent spectrum to alekh and saakshi's story

Second chance in  love and future together  showing a realiustic appriach would  do wonders and  people would  say these  stories  are so real to life

No doubt, the Saakshi drag went on too long , it could have cut down
The 1 month they had a lot to  show but tehy raced, instead if they had slowed down there and  given imprtance to  the alkeh and saakshi realstionship  in more depth , as they could habe show her redeem well and Alkeh accept her

Similarly with Ragini , I liked the way Vasu  was remembereing the insults she pushed on Anmol and she was going on gult trip.

If they could have shown Ragini  think about Anmol and the importance of him in her life her persoanl life  there would be a smoother scene  developed, inspite of his past coming there would be a greater  spectrum to analysze second chances in love understanding for Ragini herself what she wants ..

The time slot would have worked for any slot for them or swapped shows which were  really not picking up on charts completion with otehr channels and boosting Bidaaii in that time slot

It would have been so wonderful to have good closures to many loop holes