Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi, shame; Viren, shame - Page 2

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I couldn't think of anything else as the title.

I'm not saying this to be mean. :( You guys are misunderstanding me. I'm just trying to say that when Nivi said that she forgot everything (meaning her past) when she married Viren, it's not right. She took time to accept Viren and forget her past.

I think the creatives are messing up in their writing.
Edited by Rahm - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rahm

Guys, you misunderstand me

I'm not saying that what Nivi did was worse than Viren. What Viren did was the worst thing! And I'm not saying Nivi should have brought out the truth of Sid-Divya.

I only have issues with Nivi saying that she forgot everything and came into the marriage. That's not right. She didn't accept Viren as her husband right away. It took time.

ya she took time but she gave her marriage 100% effort she even made it clear to viren dat she needed time and it was not like she was using viren coz even after knowing the reason behind her agreement to marriage vrien had no objection but viren used her for wrong purpose and she didnt knew abt it 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

I think ur title is bit harsh Rahm😭

Agree Sneha, it should be shame Viren not Nivi. She got married to Viren because she wanted Sid and Divya together, but she was open about it, Viren stabbed in back. 
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gina24

ya she took time but she gave her marriage 100% effort she even made it clear to viren dat she needed time and it was not like she was using viren coz even after knowing the reason behind her agreement to marriage vrien had no objection but viren used her for wrong purpose and she didnt knew abt it 

sry if it seems a bit rude just making a point hope u dont take it the other way😊
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gina24

Guys, I'm talking about WHY she married! She didn't marry Viren out of love or anything like that. She married because she wanted Divya to be happy and to claim in front of everyone that she forgot everything WHEN she married is wrong. Maybe this is a blooper.
gina24 thumbnail

Guys, I'm talking about WHY she married! She didn't marry Viren out of love or anything like that. She married because she wanted Divya to be happy and to claim in front of everyone that she forgot everything WHEN she married is wrong. Maybe this is a blooper.

i agree but it was for a good purpose (according to nivi atleast coz she wantd happiness for divya)
and viren knew about it but later she did realised her duty as a wife and dil of her husbands family but not viren even after knowing wat a pure person nivi is he didnt had a slightest guilt abt using nivi sry agn if it seems rude
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I couldn't think of anything else as the title.

I'm not saying this to be mean. :( You guys are misunderstanding me. I'm just trying to say that when Nivi said that she forgot everything (meaning her past) when she married Viren, it's not right. She took time to accept Viren and forget her past.

I think the creatives are messing up in their writing.

Rahm i think u misunderstood her statement. When she said that she forgot everything she was talking that she forgot abt her past once she started accepting their relationship. Relationship is not only abt getting close physically. she had started feeling for him a bit before the HM episode..
Hope i made sense ðŸ˜‰

Moreover Sid was anyway out of her mind when she decided to unite sid-divya... She wanted time to accept Viren in her life as hubby and she wasn;t taking time to forget Sid...
Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 13 years ago
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Though she didnt right away accept Viren she never looked sid as her love she always looked him as divya's husband after the marriage I think she meant her love and the feelings she was ready to give up which she had for Sid when she told Viren that she left her past behind... 

Hope I made my point clear sorry if not as I'm weak in expressing myself😊..
anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@ Rahm,

I think you're misunderstanding the others. They understand what you're saying but they're also trying to show you where they think you are wrong in your logic.

Personally, I agree with their views. It's true that Nivi didn't enter the marriage because of the "right" reasons. She also was using Viren to get Sid and Divya together. And Viren was well aware of that. In fact, he was the one who kept nudging her into marrying him even knowing her reasons. So there was honesty on Nivi's part when they started their new relationship. And after marriage, she kept her distance from him as well (for example, separate beds, not showing romantic affection when she didn't have any for him, etc, etc.). Viren, on the other hand, used her. He married her for his selfish reasons and didn't even inform her. Of course one can argue that it would stupid of him to inform her of that for obvious reasons. But still. He started their relationship with dishonesty. She didn't. And that's where the difference truly matters.

I hope that made sense to you. ANd i hope you see that we're not attacking or being rude to you. Just trying to point, in probably not so wonderful words, that we think you're wrong.
gina24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anuragtani4ever

@ Rahm,

I think you're misunderstanding the others. They understand what you're saying but they're also trying to show you where they think you are wrong in your logic.

Personally, I agree with their views. It's true that Nivi didn't enter the marriage because of the "right" reasons. She also was using Viren to get Sid and Divya together. And Viren was well aware of that. In fact, he was the one who kept nudging her into marrying him even knowing her reasons. So there was honesty on Nivi's part when they started their new relationship. And after marriage, she kept her distance from him as well (for example, separate beds, not showing romantic affection when she didn't have any for him, etc, etc.). Viren, on the other hand, used her. He married her for his selfish reasons and didn't even inform her. Of course one can argue that it would stupid of him to inform her of that for obvious reasons. But still. He started their relationship with dishonesty. She didn't. And that's where the difference truly matters.

I hope that made sense to you. ANd i hope you see that we're not attacking or being rude to you. Just trying to point, in probably not so wonderful words, that we think you're wrong.

totally agree you explained our views clearly