Posted: 13 years ago
Seriously, what is Nivi talking about? She didn't marry Viren for the right reasons. She married him so that Sid and Divya's marriage would be saved. She ALSO married for the wrong reasons and her part of the marriage was a lie too, farq sirf itna hai ke Viren knew why she married him and she didn't know why he married her.

The point is they both started the marriage on wrong grounds and she only pointed her finger at Viren today. Yes, Viren is to blame for what he did. I'm not taking away from that and Nivi's decision to leave is correct, but when she questioned Viren, she only pointed at him. I know she told Dadashaheb not to blame Viren, but she blamed him before she left.

My point is both are to blame. They both married for the wrong reasons, but somewhere along the line, Nivi started feeling differently. They both actually love each other and they both need some (hopefully short) time apart to realize that they are perfect together and that they complete one another.
Edited by Rahm - 13 years ago
hey sweetie completely agree wid u 
hope de will realize their love for each other very soon
Hi!!! I agree that she also had an intend to marry Viren but she was at least honest through out their journey but Viren was just using her right...? 
yes yaar actually they both are in love just confess karna baki hai hope that happens soooooooooooon
Aysha, yes I know that she was honest that is why I said there is a difference, but my point is that Nivi today said when she married Viren, she put everything behind her and that's not the truth. First of all, she only married him for Divya.

She didn't accept the marriage fully until the HM.
I am guessing  and believe she did not talk about her wrong intentions just because that would bring out sid-nivi past... Do u think it would have been appropriate at that time
cts are leaving everything incompelte, full of loopers and I am not interested in ccbm anymore.I haven't watched it once this month.
Yes, Nivi came into the marriage with honesty with Viren.  He kept a huge secret and then was the one who was her stalker.  How is this even comparable to why she came into the marriage?

But when she blamed Viren, did he ever apologize to her?  Has he ever said he is sorry throughout this whole thing?  He had the chance to say he was sorry and tell her that he loves her and ask her not to go. 

He gives the reason that she should not leave the family but says nothing of their relationship.

If I was Nivi, I would have left too.  I would never stay with a man who I thought was only using me and didn't love me.  If Viren at that moment had cried and said he loves her and asked her to stay, she would have.  But he didn't so she left ...
Guys, you misunderstand me

I'm not saying that what Nivi did was worse than Viren. What Viren did was the worst thing! And I'm not saying Nivi should have brought out the truth of Sid-Divya.

I only have issues with Nivi saying that she forgot everything and came into the marriage. That's not right. She didn't accept Viren as her husband right away. It took time.
I think ur title is bit harsh Rahm😭