Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Kritz08

I totally agree with you TM.Its sad that PKYEK has lost its charm and that too so early.I like Sid and i must say that Siddhant Karnick is a brilliant actor....infact amoungst the best in the show.But this show is not about him alone.At the moment the creatives are only focussing on his character.They should not forget that Abhay and Piya are the crux of the show.The parallel leads and tracks should contribute to the main track...not sideline them.I think the last time we got a proper AbhiYa scene was a month ago.Its funny pkyek was supposed to be Abhay and Piya's love story and nowadays we don't even get their scenes.Where is the dark love story?

@Blue: Wish CV gets this in there head
Loosing hope completely ....abhlya is almost sideline like other character trangad  or T .

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well  i didn't see pkyek properly from 2 weeks becoz i want abhiya in the serial....before if they don't show abhiya but they showed misha and gang doing funny things...but this gay track spoiled everything...i watched today's episode bcoz i saw precap where chand said that sid is here for the ring....so wanted to see the twist...but again disappointment....