Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROSEMIST thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all thanks for the update waited for it for sooo long it was awesome.Can u plz complete the rest of the part soon and write a very long one since we waited for long.Thanks
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so finally you have updated this FF...i was so waiting for it! A big thank you for updating it Jannat!πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Coming to the update...my reaction was OMG!😲 Seriously...i had expected that things would not go in a happy way even after the suhagraat but kasam se, I hadn't expected that it would turn into a dream!πŸ˜• Or maybe its Armaan's plan to hurt Ridzy...maybe he carried her to the bathroom early morning and left her there...i have a deep feeling about it! Still not sure...can't expect anything, after such a heart breaking update! Poor Ridzy...i could imagine how horrifying her condition was...it was really heart wrenching😭...i seriously felt goosebumps reading each and every line!😳 Aur Armaan ki baat kiya jaaye toh...i'm glad that he felt guilty...he understood that he's the reason of Ridzy's condition😊...i so want him to apologize to her n be soft to her.😳..but i know that wont happen so soon...n i'm purely ready to read abt some more drama...πŸ˜‰

And the last scene...i wonder what Badi Maa is gonna do to Armaan and how Armaan is gonna handle all these...πŸ˜›

At last...wanna say something abt your writing...u r undoubtedly one of the best writers on this forum...your writing style is so expressive n imaginative...hats off dear...great job...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Plz dont make us wait like last time...update the next installment super soon...plz plz plz...πŸ˜ƒ

See ya n take care...lots of love...😊
Bidzy...❀️

P.S.- I hope my comment has satisfied you enough...πŸ˜†

ammy_amna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey awesome part
plz continue soon & plz pm me the next part
shiv-sunaina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey jannat πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
well it was totaly unexpected part yaar..DREAMM.😑😭... realy it was so dispoiniting..can imagine ridhima condition...hope u make everything fine between them very soon..
n pleaseee dont forget to PM me next time.. 
love
sunaina
will try to update on Sunday...😳
praachi248 thumbnail
I liked the twist... When I read the last part (AR suhaag raat), I thought, how can this happen? It looked so rushed. Now by making all that Riddhima's dream you have done jjustice to the Story. Good move.
Oh yeah... I am still not getting my PM. Please do send me PM for all three FFs.
shonadesire thumbnail
hey Janant...😲😲that was shockinggg...OMGGG ridz dreamt about thier suhaagraat😲😲...poor ridz hw she felt...n armaan did everything influence of anji...i hate anji hw can she do this with her sister...ridz is sick... i hope armaan will understand her super soon...nw armaan is in trouble yaar BADI MAA ...but i think ridz will save him...plzzz continue soon

Edited by shilpI007 - 12 years ago
-Afia- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You So Much For Updating I've Been Waiting For It Ever Since You Came Back
OUCH That Must Have Hurt Alot Man Poor Riddhima She Dreamed Everything and Here It Is The Reality
Now She's Sick Hope Armaan Takes good Care Of Her and Gets Anji Out Of His Head I So Hate Her Right Now 😑 πŸ˜†

Update Super Soon
Afia

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR...😊...MAY YOU GET EVERY HAPPINESS,JOY AND SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE...

LOTS OF LOVE LOVE
UR JAANA & ANGEL

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
shonadesire thumbnail
hey Jannat
wish u a very very HAPPY  BIRTHDAYπŸ€—
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true

Edited by shilpI007 - 12 years ago